Haruka, Spring.

After playing around for a few hours, it was already 5 PM. "Oh shoot!" Xingqiu said, putting down his controller, "I have to go home now, or I'll be late to the celebration. You should get ready soon too!" Xingqiu said storming off. The front door shut. Chongyun sighed, turning off the game and heading to his room.
     He looked in the mirror. The suit definitely didn't fit his normal style, Chongyun laughed. Maybe he should do his hair? yun walked into his bathroom, grabbing a brush and trying to comb his hair. "I look so stupid" He laughed, ruffling his hair back to normal. He heard his phone ding from the other room, it was just a text from his mom. "yun, tomorrow me and your father will be on break from work. Is there anything you'd like to do?" She sent, with a smile emoji. Chongyun smiled as he texted back, "Nothing in particular. We can talk about it tomorrow if anything. I'm going to a work party for Xingqiu tonight, call me if anything happens." "Okay. Love you" She replied, with a heart emoji. Chongyun put his phone down, looking at his watch for the time, it was 5;46 PM. "Hmm." yun thought, "I'll just watch TV for now."
     Xingqiu and his family had arrived at the already started party. "Xingqiu!" He heard someone call his name, hoping to see chongyun when he turned. It was actually just a work acquaintance. "Oh, hi Max." "I heard your books are doing really well in Inazuma. Aren't you excited?" Max asked, he was quite enthusiastic about the party. "Hmm, that's true. I'm probably pretty famous there!" qiu laughed, "Should we head for some food?" "Yes!" Max laughed. Max was only a year younger than Xingqiu, so for parties they would often hang together.
     Chongyun was almost at the party. He took his phone out and started texting Xingqiu. "Hey, where are you? I don't wanna show up lost. haha" he texted, Xingqiu replied almost instantly. "I'm at the food court! Come quick, there might not be any food left if you don't hurry!" yun smiled, entering the party building. He looked both ways in search for food. He spotted xingqiu, walking closer. "Xingqiu!" He said. qiu turned around, "Hey yun!" he smiled, "You're right on time! What do you want for dinner?" "Hmm..."
     After hanging out for a while, They were approached by Xingqiu's father, and a petite girl, around the same age as the 2 teenagers. "Xingqiu! Oh, and Chongyun! Didn't expect to see you here!" He laughed, "Yeah, it was kinda last minute." Chongyun glared at Xingqiu. "Haha. Anyways, Xingqiu I'd like to present you to Miss Sena, She's your age." His father started. "Nice to meet you, Sena." Xingqiu responded, Chongyun slightly bowing in the back. She smiled. "Nice to meet you too!" Chongyun was a little surprised. Her voice was high-pitched but it was still calming. "This is the girl I mentioned for your planned marriage." His father finished. Chongyun was pretty taken aback by the statement, he looked at qiu or Sena but they both looked neutral. "Yes, I figured." Xingqiu smiled, "Sena, would you like to dance with me for tonight's dance?" "Of course!" Sena responded, "I'll take my leave for now though." She said leaving, Xingqiu's father soon following.
     "Huh?" Chongyun said, more than confused. "Haha." He laughed, "Sorry. I forgot to tell you." Forgot? "Okay.." yun responded, he wasn't about to get into a fight with Xingqiu in the middle of a party. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick. The dance starts soon, you should find Sena!" Chongyun smiled as he walked. "Xingqiu stood there for a while, upset. Partly because he was in a forced marriage, but mostly because he couldn't find a single trace of jealousy on Chongyun's face. He sighed, walking off.
     Chongyun left the bathroom, the dance had already started, he spotted Xingqiu and Sena. yun rested against a wall, lost in thought. Why would his company even need something like marriage? Shouldn't he had atleast told him? They're best friends right? "...llo? helloooooooo" some girl started, waving her hand in-front of yun. He was still completely lost in thought. "Earth to Ryuji!" she rose her voice. Chongyun finally came back. "Huh?" He said confused. "Who's Ryuji?" "Haha." The girl laughed, "I don't know, I just made up a name for you." She smiled, Chongyun's face still confused. "I'm Haruka. You can call me Haru! What about you?" "I'm.. Chongyun." "Cool! I'll call you yun for short!" she laughed. Chongyun was still greatly confused. He's never even seen the girl, but she had quite the petite build. She wore a pink dress, reaching a bit over her knees, and not really tight. She also had long hair with soft pink edges. Her bangs were nicely cut too. "Soo? What are you doing here? Are you new to the company?" "Oh no.. I'm just accompanying my friend." He said, slowly feeling more comfortable. "Oh! Me too." She smiled, "But she's dancing right now, so I'm just waiting around." She rested her back agaisnt the wall beside yun. "Ooh! What if we dance together then?" She asked. "Hu-" He said before being pulled into the dance area. "What are you doing?" Chongyun said, this girl is so confusing. "Just follow my moves!" She laughed, "But i've never danced before!" He said. But this wasn't too bad, it was kind of fun. He started laughing too.