oo sena pov first time ooo

Chongyun smiled, he always shows up doesn't he? He always spent New Years alone, but why did this year make him feel lonely? And why was it cured by just hearing his voice?
Xingqiu ran over to him and gave him a hug, "Happy New year!" He started, "Sorry, it was pretty stupid to not invite you to the party. Please, forgive me." Xingqiu frowned. Chongyun couldn't help but smile, "It's fine, you know, I made some friends. Granted their 10 years younger than me.." He turned to look at the fireworks. Xingqiu just laughed, "Let's not stay up here for too long, I'm not properly dressed.. clearly." He showed him his suit. Yun grabbed his hand, "Yeah actually, let's head down now."

Sena woke up. 5:00 AM. She always liked to wake up early, better to be early than late right? She dragged open her curtains, though the sun hadn't come out yet. She grunted, jumping out of bed, Sena is definitely a morning person, so a sky with no sun is pretty uninspiring. She headed over to her uniform, as stupid as it seemed, the school still made them wear skirts in the winter. But at-least they could wear tights.. Though, this restriction does help with her gift. This Monday was the first day of school since break, so students could exchange gifts with teachers or their friends. Of course, Sena got everyone a gift. She wore a white long sleeve blouse, a navy blue vest on top, and a skirt to go with it. She also put on a pair of leg warmers. Spoil alert, Sena got them to match with Haru's christmas gift. Cute idea, right?
She went on her phone for a while to properly wake up. As she scrolled through her social media notifications, she found a message from a profile named "Chiyo :)" There's no way... She clicked on the message, it was pretty long.. It read;

"Hey Sena! We miss you!!!!! You remember us right? from ______ highschool. What am I saying..., of course you remember us. You only recently moved right? How's your new school? I heard Haruka followed you there too. She's so annoying, isn't she? Hope we can meet up soon and talk all about it!! xx"

Sena rolled her eyes, this "Chiyo" was one of her friends from her old town. Well, more like a fake friend if you want to be specific. I don't know what her problem was, but she was always annoyed by Haruka. And for some reason she thought Sena found her annoying too? Anyway, Chiyo and her little friend group only really hanged out with Sena to go shopping, and.., you know what comes after. She always ended up paying for everything. Gosh, why did they wanna contact her again? Though, Sena's too nice to not respond.

"Hey Chiyo! Of course I remember you and everyone, how could I forget? Anyway, you all live pretty far away, how do you expect us to meet up? Haha. Anyway, this school is pretty nice, and having Haruka here is very comforting aswell. xx"

That was painful to write. Whatever. Sena tossed her phone on her bed and headed to the bathroom to do her hair.