Strawberry

They exited the dance area before it ended, to avoid any attention. "Haha! That was so fun!" She laughed. "Yeah" yun said, joining in with a laugh. "Do you live around here? Or are you just here for the party?" Yun asked. "I actually live a few hours away, but I'm staying here for the week. My family is actually moving here for the start of the school year, I thought this was a good opportunity to feel the area!" Haru smiled. "So who's the friend you're here with?" "His name is Xingqiu." He responded. "Whaaaat!" She said, pulling yun to whisper into his ear. "That's who my friends engaged to!" They were both confused, but a little amazed. "Should we go over there then?" yun smiled. "Yeah!" she responded, walking off to Sena and Xingqiu.
     "Haru!" Sena said, "Where were you? You had me really worried when I couldn't find you." She sighed. "Sorry, sorry!" Haru apologized, looking at the boy. "Oh! I'm Xingqiu. Nice to meet you." He smiled. "I know! Yun told me about you" She smiled, pointing back at the approaching Chongyun. Yun? Since when do random people call Chongyun Yun? "Hi." He said. "Ooh! Is this who you were dancing with? You guys were laughing so much, it looked fun!" Sena smiled.  "Yeah..." Haru paused, her tone changed to more of an upset tone, "Anyway, lets go get some drinks yun" she smiled, he tone changing almost instantly. "Do you guys want anything?" Chongyun asked. "No, were good." They both said, letting the 2 leave.
     "Ughhhhhhhhhh!! This is so frustrating!" Haru exclaimed. "Huh? But theres not that many drink options, if you really don't know which to pick I recommend strawberry." Chongyun said, a little confused. "Huh? That's not what I mean" She sighed, "Anyways, yeah. Get me the strawberry flavor." Chongyun had a puzzled look on his face, disappearing as he started ordering.
     The 2 teens grabbed their drinks, "So? What are you so frustrated about?" Yun asked. Haruka looked around, almost like if she were searching for someone, then pulling yun into a less crowded area of the party. "Okay! I'll tell you, but promise you won't tell anyone!" She said. "Okay okay, I promise." He sipped from his drink. "Okay, soooo.. I kind of have a crush on Sena. She's been my friend since forever! And now that stupid Xingqiu is engaged with her! Even when we were dancing she just smiled and said it looked fun! Not even a single hint of jealousy!" She sighed. Chongyun laughed a little. Stupid Xingqiu? Haha. "Hmm, try hanging out with her more? also maybe try to make some subtle moves? I don't know" He laughed. "Hmm, I know!" Haru exclaimed. Chongyun had a puzzled look. "You've lived here forever right? What are some good date spots?" She winked. "Hmm," He thought about if for a little. "While you're in Liyue, you two should definitely try out some spicy food! I think its a good.... bonding experience?" He smiled. Now it was Haru that had the puzzled look on her face. "Okay, I know it might sound weird at first but it was actually really fun when I went with Xingqiu, even though I hate spicy food" Yun mumbled.