Wanna go out?

Xingqiu fidgeted with his pencil. To be honest, he still wanted to keep his distance from Chongyun, to slow his feelings I guess. Though its pretty inevitable when we go to the same classes. Xingqiu peeked at Chongyun. His heart basically skipped a beat just seeing him laugh, he looked forward again. Xingqiu. Stop liking him! He slapped himself. "Woah? What's gotten into you today?" Razor smirked. "Shut up.." He rolled his eyes.
     "Chongyun!" The teacher called for him, Xingqiu flicked at the name. He couldn't hear their conversation though. "Alright!" The teacher called out, "anyone volunteer to help Chongyun bring these papers to the office?" She asked, searching around the class. Xingqiu immediately put his head down, trying to make himself less noticeable, he definitely didn't wanna be put in such an awkward situation. "Xingqiu! Thanks for volunteering!" She smirked. Huh? "Go on. We don't have all day." She complained.
     And thats how they got into this situation. They've been walking silently for about 3 minutes now. "Is your cut alright?" Xingqiu asked, making short conversation. "Oh, yeah it's fine now. Thanks for the bandaid." He faintly laughed. "No problem.." They continued walking. "Haha, these paper stacks are heav-" "Xingqiu.." Chongyun interrupted, "What happened during the-" "Oh wow! look were already at the office! Haha. Let's go in!" Xingqiu purposely interrupted him. Yun sighed, following him into the office. "Xingqiu!" A lady from the office greeted him, "What brings you here this time?" She smiled. "Hi ms! Some papers from room 262. We need more copies!" He responded. Xingqiu is quite popular in the office since last year his teachers would send him a lot. "Of course! They'll be done soon. You and your friend can stick around outside the office." She smiled, leading them out.
     They both rested against the wall. "Xingqiu.." Yun started. "Oh look! You can see the birds from here! so pretty." He tried to interrupt again. "Xingqiu." Qiu sighed, sliding down the wall, "Yeah?" He finally accepted. "This summer, I tried contacting you forever. Why did you ignore me." He asked. "Here isn't really the place to talk about it, maybe later?" He laughed awkwardly. "Later when? You never respond to my texts and its only the first day but you've been ignoring me! You probably wouldn't have even talked to me if it weren't for my cut." Xingqiu was a little speechless. I mean, he wasn't wrong..  Yun looked down at Xingqiu. He looked like he was about to cry? Why?  "Okay. Let's talk about it some other time.." Chongyun slid down the wall beside him.
     Though, for the whole week nothing had changed. Chongyun's been trying to get Xingqiu's attention but he just wont budge! Though, this Friday will be different. School had ended, and now everyone was leaving the school. but Chongyun managed to track down Xingqiu. He grabbed his arm and started running. "Hey! What are you doing-" "Taking you on a friendly date to the park!" Chongyun joked, you could hear the sarcasm in his tone. "Friendly?" Xingqiu laughed, losing his breath as they ran faster. The park was pretty close to the school, so luckily they didn't have to run much. "Okay okay! Stop." Xingqiu caught his breath. "Follow me." Chongyun said, leading them into the trees of the park. There was a more closed area in between all the trees. "Oh wow. I've never been here before." Xingqiu was amazed by the scenery. Chongyun sat down, in between the trees there was a small piece where you could see the whole of Liyue.  It truly was beautiful. Yun sat down. "You promised not to ignore me throughout the week." He complained. Xingqiu sat next to him, "I never said that." Yun glared at him. "Seriously. Ive been trying to talk to you all week. Getting your attention is harder now than ever." Chongyun sighed. Xingqiu laid back, "Yeah.." He looked up. "I.." He started, "I ignored you during the summer because I needed space. Getting rejected isn't easy you know!" He glared at Chongyun. Yun laid back beside him. "Well, I was planning on fixing things before school started, but I was too much of a coward. Haha." He faintly laughed, "Oh..." Chongyun started, "This whole summer, I walked around Liyue all day, planning to hopefully run into you one day. But not even once." He closed his eyes. And now suddenly, Haru's words popped into his head. "His feelings wont fade, and yours haven't either." Chongyun looked at Qiu. "Hmm?" He noticed, "What are you staring at?" He teased. Chongyun Immediately faced the other way. I think he was blushing a little. For real..? Again..? "Hey! What's the cold shoulder for.?" Xingqiu asked, "Well.. I get it.." Xingqiu's tone changed. Huh? Get what? "Being told i like you from a guy is probably not something you want to hear. Especially from your best friend. Haha, sorry." Xingqiu apologized. "That's not it!" Yun quickly turned around, shocking him a little. "Huh?" Xingqiu was puzzled. "Xingqiu.. I. I thought my feelings for you had faded. After all, its been years. But I might've been wrong. I still like you." Chongyun said faintly. Xingqiu's eyes widened, he was basically speechless. He hugged him immediately. "Actually?" Xingqiu asked, his eyes getting watery. "Yeah. Actually." Chongyun responded. He sniffled. "Huh? Wait are you crying?" Chongyun panicked. Yun tried to pull from the hug but Xingqiu hugged him even more. "Don't.. I don't want you to see me crying." He laughed. Yun smirked, "Okay." He hugged him back.
     "Hey Qiu?" Yun asked. "Yes?" He sniffled, finally done crying. "Do you still have our bucket list?" He asked, pulling from the hug. "Oh yeah. Let me get it..." He searched through his bag. Xingqiu's eyes were pretty enough by themselves, but even prettier after tears.. "Here. What for though?" Xingqiu handed him the list. Chongyun opened it to an empty page. He started writing, Xingqius eyes  widening slightly. The page wrote, "have our first kiss. :)" Chongyun laughed, "Is that no good? Haha." Chongyun laughed, but being interrupted by a kiss, completely catching him off guard. It wasn't a long kiss, by far. But it felt eternal. It had been an awaited moment for both of them, for many years. More than the other might think. Xingqiu pulled away, Chongyun hugging him. "Hey Qiu." He started. "Yeah?" He laughed. "Wanna go out?" He imitated Xingqiu, from during the summer. Xingqiu laughed, "Of course." The sun setting behind the mountains.