You

"Hiroshi!" Xingqiu called out, heading over to one of the cars. "Yes, sir?" He was one of the drivers hired by his father. Xingqiu got in the car, "I need you to drive me somewhere, now.." He buckled his seatbelt. "I'm sorry Sir, I got strict directions to not drive anyone out until after the party was over." Hiroshi sat still. Xingqiu glared at him, "Please..Um.. I'll give you a tip?" He tried convincing. The driver thought, he ended up agreeing, I mean, who wouldn't? Hiroshi drove them out of the garage, onto the street. "Where do you need to be?" He asked for directions. "That park on the hill, Um.. by the 8th?" Xingqiu responded. "Alright... were on the 43rd street though.." He turned. "I know! That's why, drive as fast as you can!" Xingqiu cheered him on.
     About 40 minutes later, they had finally reached the park. "Okay, turn here and stop!"Xingqiu pointed, then looking at his watch on his left hand. 11;50. Oh my god. Xingqiu hurried out of the car, "Thanks! I'll pay you later!" He ran off. How was he going to run up the hill in a suit, 10 minute time limit, and dancing shoes. Peace of cake... He thought to himself, trying his hardest to sound convincing.
     "Oh!" Chongyun sat up, some fireworks were going up already, for testing. "They're so pretty.." What time is it? Yun looked at his phone, "Oh! 11;58" This New Years isn't that bad. Sure, he was spending it alone, but it's not too different from other years. This year, he hadn't really regretted anything he had done. I mean, maybe a few things here and there, but overall, not too bad. Oh! What are some good New Year resolutions? Maybe get better grades... Or go on a date with Xingqiu? Definitely that. Make more friends? He doesn't really need more... 11;59. Help Haru and Sena? I mean, maybe? He needs more updates on their friendship. Definitely go to the 3rd years trip.. It's coming up soon.. 11;59;30. Are they going to Inazuma or Mondstat? Yun doesn't really have a bias for either, but Inazuma seems more fun since it's overseas. Trying new foods is gonna be hell though, Yun is very picky.
     Xingqiu searched for the spot, since when was snow this hard to run in? He spotted Chongyun's blue hair. How pretty it was, matched to the snow. Xingqiu ran over.
     11;59;57. Well, happy New Year to me. Yun smiled.  "Chongyun!" Xingqiu yelled out from behind a tree. Huh? 12;00. The fireworks went up.