Chapter 42

Author's PoV:

Ashiya had just changed into her night suit as she sat in her new bedroom and observed the details in it. It was a bigger version of the one they had earlier but this one looked more elegant and comfortable. The bed, the cupboard and the dressing table were all same, but the walls were now beige instead of white. The sofa set had also been replaced by a bigger one, the curtains now a hint of baby blue and the bookshelf gone. The LED TV smiled at her and Ashiya wondered why was it even there since she had never seen Ahan make any use of it. She looked at the balconey and would have gone there to enjoy the mid night breeze had she not been too tired for that. Shaking her head a little, she started applying lotion on her hands when the washroom door opened and Ahan came out.

As soon as their gazes met, Ashiya's eyes lowered in shyness as the moment her lips as touched his cheek flashed right in front of her eyes. She tried hard to stay unaffected by his longing gaze and smirk that played on his lips.

Ahan found his blushing wife a sight he could enjoy for the rest of his life. He adored the way her innocence reflected through her bowed lashes. Keeping his eyes on her because he loved the effect it had, he made his way towards the bed.

"Are you not going to join me, dear wife?" he asked in his teasing voice. Ashiya looked up and saw him half laid on the bed, as he waited for her answer.

"Do I have a choice, dear husband?" she played along, "my poor self will have to bear your devilish presence till death do us part." She bit her lip to suppress a smile as Ahan faked a hurtful expression.

"You surely know how to wound me," he shook his head as he kept his hand on his heart. Ashiya laughed out loud at that and got up to join her husband in bed. She sat on her side, keeping enough distance between them, and started unfolding the blanket. "Come closer," Ahan demanded and Ashiya looked at him dumbfounded.

"No it's okay," she smiled awkwardly and waved her hand but Ahan was in a mood to play. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her, making her land on his chest, her eyes wide and full of surprise. "Ahan wha--" she couldn't complete as she felt his index finger on her lips.

"Shhhh, relax," he whispered and let his finger graze her upper lip. Ashiya gripped his tee-shirt tight as she felt herself getting intoxicated by his touch and fragrance. Ahan's eyes danced hungrily on her lips as he noticed how the lower one trembled. He smirked and pinched it lightly, causing her to gasp in shock.

"Let me go..." she sounded like a kitten but his fingers didn't stop. They kept enjoying the feel of those petals, wanting to get replaced by his own and taste the heaven that existed inside her mouth.
"Ahan please..." Ashiya begged and Ahan looked up to see her eyes closed, as if in a dream.

"Didn't you just call me a devil?" he questioned and her eyes opened immediately at that. She hesitated and her mind refused to help her answer as it was too busy in relishing the feel of his touch. Ahan raised his eyebrows seeing her trying to come up with something, enjoying every second of it. "I think I should show you what a devil can do," he  flipped them over to make her land beneath him.

Ashiya anticipated anything but what she received. All of a sudden, she started laughing hysterically, trying hard to breathe as she tried to fight his fingers that tickled her tummy. She punched and kicked, her eyes full of happy tears, but he was too strong to deal with. The entire room vibrated with her childish laughter and Ahan laughed with her.

Finally when tears of ecstacy rolled down her cheeks, Ahan stopped his torture and rolled away from her to his side of the bed.

Ashiya struggled to breathe normally and when she managed to do so, she turned to him and punched his chest lightly. "You're such a devil," she let out a tired murmur and saw him smile.

"And you're the devil's queen," he took hold of her hand kissed it.

.

.

.

Ashiya woke up around 10:30 in the morning and hurriedly ran out of the bedroom to find her husband in the kitchen. They had woken up for fajr in the dawn and then had fallen asleep after that. But now she realised that only she had slept and her husband had rather gone out for a run. As she walked to him, she realised he was making black coffee.

"I thought you didn't like coffee," she spoke and he smiled at her. What a beautiful smile, she thought and smiled back.

"I don't," he answered as he poured the coffee into a mug and handed it to her, "it's for you." Ashiya made an O with her mouth and found a seat on the kitchen counter. She watched him cook oats for himself and pancakes for her in silence before she decided to speak again.

"I'll be joining work from day after tomorrow," she said making him turn to her.

He nodded thoughtfully, "Great, I knew you'd choose your duty over everything else. Also, this reminds me of something I should have asked you long ago," he crossed his arms over his chest, "where do you plan to go for our honeymoon?"

Ashiya sat clueless, staring at him who was waiting for an answer from her. Crazy as it might sound, she had never imagined anything regarding her honeymoon in her entire life."I don't know, I'm fine with wherever you take me," she shrugged casually and took a sip of her coffee. "But honestly speaking, I think we should postpone our honeymoon because of the crazy amount of money you have spent on this house," she suggested and Ahan opened his mouth to argue but she gestured him to wait. "No seriously, I think we should postpone our honeymoon. I mean, it's not like we're running away from each other or anything. We can go somewhere later on as well. For now, let's just wait and save some money."

Ahan stood silent for a minute, thinking about what Ashiya said and then nodded. "Okay, let's postpone it," he said and Ashiya smiled brightly at him, "but in return, you have to give me a sweet kiss." He put his cheek forward and Ashiya just stared at him in bewilderment. "Come on wifey, it's just a kiss. Besides, this isn't going to be your first time, right?" Ashiya blushed at that and bit her lip nervously. She looked at his stubbled face which he had lowered to her level and quickly planted a peck on his right cheek before pulling back.

"Aah, sweet," he smiled with satisfaction, "though I can't wait to explore more." And with that, he went back to cooking, leaving his wife with wide eyes and tinted cheeks.

___________________________________________

Please vote and leave your comments. Thank you ❤️