Chapter 48

Hello readers, I know I took too much time so forgive me please. I just didn't get time to write during Ramadan and I had a wedding to after Eid so I was just too occupied. I hope you guys had a good time celebrating Eid.

Reminder: Offer your salah before reading this.

Happy reading 😚

Author's PoV:

Ahan woke up to the sound of soft snores. Adjusting his vision in the dark he found his wife's head on his chest. He brushed her hair away to see her long lashes kissing her cheeks and her lips formed into a pout. Her bare arms were wrapped around his torso which made him smile like a lovesick teenager. Sighing, he pulled her closer and placed a kiss on her forehead, his lips lingering there for longer than needed. Alhamdulillah, he whispered before closing his eyes and dozing off.

.

.

.

Ashiya opened her eyes and smiled seeing her husband's sleeping form. He looked like a kid, cute and carefree. His hair was a mess and there was a slight smile on his face. Wondering what he must be dreaming about, Ashiya made a move to get up and realised that she was caged in Ahan's arms. Not just that, she noticed that they were under the same duvet and Ahan had his upper body completely free of any clothing. She peeked inside to check her own and nudity greeted her. She became aware of their state as memories from last night came rushing. Embarrassment and anxiety hit her as she now worried about how she was going to face him. She wanted to run away and hide out of shyness for she had not only had sex with him, but also had told him about her feelings. Her goddamn feelings.

So, in an attempt to free herself from his hold, she somehow managed to wake him up and his eyes landed on her, she felt her body going still. Ahan rubbed his eyes as he picked up his phone from the side table. Placing it back after glancing at its screen, he grabbed Ashiya's arm and pulled her to himself, exposing whatever she had managed to hide. 

"There's still some time left for Fajr," his sleepy voice made her feel jittery. He nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck and noticed how his wife tried to create some distance between their bodies. He noticed the heaving of her chest and rapid blinking of her eyes, something she did when she was nervous.

In a second, Ashiya found herself under her husband as he flipped himself, trapping her from both sides. His dark eyes met her wide ones and Ashiya felt her insides sinking. He found her innocence irresistible. She looked naive even after the things they did last night so he took it upon himself to change that.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" he sounded serious and Ashiya forgot the simple art of speaking. Whatever confidence she had gathered in her entire life seemed to slip away everytime Ahan looked at her with all his seriousness. It was something she had no control over and she cursed herself for being so affected by him. "Last night wasn't enough for you, was it?" 

It looked like she was in some sort of trance for she found her tongue frozen. She just kept looking at him as she waited for him to make his next move. To do things to her. 

Ahan read his wife's face like an open book and smirked. He brought his face lower, his nose nudging hers as he let his index finger trace her cheek, her neck and shoulders before stopping just above her bosom. "I believe we need more of each other," his voice was so low and husky that Ashiya had to press her thighs together for she felt a weird sensation travelling south from her pit. She felt his breath on her lips teasing her and she wondered how the hell did he not have morning breath. She shook that thought away as she had more important things to pay attention to.

"Stop me if things get rough," was the last breathless statement she heard before his lips came crashing down on hers, sucking and biting hungrily like a lion feasting on his prey. He ripped the duvet off her body and grabbed as much as he could. Ashiya let out a moan which got lost in the battle of tongues and teeth. Her hands found home in his hair and she pulled hard, making him crazier than he already was. The feeling of wanting to run away from him was long gone. Now, the only thing she wanted was to give all of herself to him. To let him cross all the limits. To take her to a new height, higher than the last one.