Chapter 46

Reminder: Offer your salahs before reading this.

Done? Then go ahead and enjoy. ❤️

Ashiya's PoV:

I woke up around eight o'clock in the morning and headed to the kitchen to make coffee for myself. Ahan was nowhere to be seen inside the house which meant that he had not returned from his morning walk yet. I had a lot of work today since I was to rejoin my duty in the hospital from ten o clock. I decided to make a strong coffee and some pomegranate juice for my husband.

As I began my work, I heard footsteps entering the house and sensed a familiar deodorant. Ahan appeared in the hall and smiled as soon as his eyes landed on me. Then, for no reason whatsoever, he took off his blue tee shirt and threw it on the couch. What the---

"Good morning," he approached me and kissed my cheek, his fragrance intoxicating me. How in the earth did he manage to smell so nice after doing all the hard work? What kind of a superpower did he possess? I suddenly became aware of the fact that I was wearing nothing but a grey tee shirt on my upper body, with nothing under it. "You look nice," he whispered, throwing his arm around my neck and kissing me again. Okay, I need to breathe.

Clearing my throat, I nodded. "I'm making pomegranate juice for you." He nodded and nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck. Ya Allah. His other arm went around my waist and pulled me closer, my back colliding with his front.
He angled my head to make me face him and eyed my lips. I knew his intentions. He leaned in and my breathing stopped.
"We'll get late for work," I interrupted and he stopped midway, his expressions irritated.

"Work is such a pain in the ass," he sighed, making me chuckle. "What?"

I shook my head. "Nothing, it's just that you act like a kid sometimes and it's really cute," I smiled and looked away as he glared at me.

"Nope, I am going for it."

Before I could figure out what he meant, he squeezed my cheeks and turned my face to him. His lips grabbed mine in a hungry manner and I struggled to stand firm. I faltered and thought I would fall down but his arms gripped me tight. My hands found home on his chest, feeling his rapid heartbeats.

He kissed me like his life depended on it, opening his mouth and urging me to do the same. Electrical shots ran through my entire form as his hands travelled down my back. Lifting me up, he made me sit on the kitchen counter and spread my legs to stand in between them, never breaking the kiss.

I pulled him closer, my hands itching to hold something, anything. His hands rubbed my thighs sensually and all of a sudden, I felt something hard against my abdomen that made me jolt. He groaned and bit my lip when I fisted his hair, making me moan. We need to stop. We must.

"Ahan," a whimper escaped my mouth as his mouth travelled south to my neck, leaving wet kisses. His hardness grinded against me and I felt all the control slipping away. "Please...we need to...stop. Aah," he bit the skin of my neck. " Ahan please..." I pleaded against my will. We must not make haste.

"Fuck!" he cursed before withdrawing his lips from my skin with much difficulty. He brought his face back to mine, his eyes dark with desire. I couldn't look at him. I didn't dare. "Look at me," he demanded and I shook my head. "Ashiya," my name sounded sexy from his mouth. "Look at me or I'll get back to what we were doing," he threatened, earning a horrified look from me. I eyed his messed up hair, his milky white skin that look a bit pinkish, his lips swollen and his eyes...hungry as ever. I gulped.

"You..." he sounded breathless, "know very well how to test my patience." He pecked my lips lightly before walking away.

What. The. Hell.

.

.

.

Ahan offered to drop me to the hospital and I accepted happily. He didn't talk much while we drove and even I didn't have anything to say. I felt awkward and he... I didn't know what he felt.

It was a sunny day and everything around us seemed to be happy and bright. I looked out of the window and saw the tree branches dancing to the tune of the wind. There were strangers walking on footpaths, heading towards their destinations or maybe just walking around aimlessly. There wasn't much traffic, thankfully so we reached the hospital in twenty minutes.

I tried to steal a glance at my husband and found his eyes on me. He looked devilishly handsome in his formal suit with his hair combed neatly, completely contrary to how he looked in the morning.

Thinking about what happened in the morning made me look down and I felt his eyes mocking me. To avoid any weird situation, I tried getting out of the car quickly but he got hold of my elbow to stop me. With much hesitation, I dared to look at him.

"Just so you know," he leaned and whispered in my ear, "I'll be fantasizing about you all day." My eyes bowed down and then I felt him lifting my chin up. "Also..." his gaze travelled south and a sinful smirk appeared on his face, "I love your morning attire." I jerked away as I felt my bust swelling up under his heated gaze. Astagfirullah! How could he be so outspoken about such things? Shameless!

I literally jumped out of the car and ran inside the hospital before he could embarrass me anymore. I stopped near the reception to catch some breath and saw Saira eyeing me suspiciously. I smiled and shook my head in a negative way to avoid any inappropriate questions.

We discussed our duties for the day and as I made my way inside to my ward, a notification popped up on my mobile screen. A message from my hot as hell husband.

"You'll be punished for running away," it read.

___________________________________________
Assalamualaikum, my beautiful readers. I know I know, I ghosted and I'm really very sorry for that. I had my semesters going on along with some personal stuff. But thank you for being patient. I love you all and you know that.

Please vote if you liked the chapter and leave your comments for me to read. Peace✌️🤍