No conditions, whatsoever.

Important: Please don't skip the author's note towards the end of this.

"I can't marry you," the words slipped out of her mouth, paining her in the process.

"Why?" He questioned, "Feiha, you know how I feel for you and I'm hundred percent sure that you feel the same. Then what is it that's stopping you from marrying me?"

Feiha shook her head with an unhappy smile on her face. "You think feelings are enough for this?"

"What else do you want then? Loyalty, commitment, respect, you name it and I'll give it to you. Hell, if you're worried about money then be assured that I have enough wealth to support several of our upcoming generations." A desperate tone had taken over his words, piercing Feiha's heart.

"Generations," she scoffed. Tears were threatening to roll down her cheeks, making her look up. "What if I tell you that I'll never be able to give you kids? What if I tell you that there's a sixty percent chance of me never being able to conceive? Are you still willing to marry me?"

She saw his jaw clench. His chest was heaving. His lips were parted as his brain processed the huge revelation. His eyes, however, never left her. They were fixated on her with an intensity that shook her.

He sighed, and then began to walk in her direction. Stopping right in front of her, towering her, he clutched her gaze with his. "Yes," he answered, determination and assurance clear in his voice. "Yes I will marry you."

_________________________________________

New book 🤡

Guess who the male protagonist is and I swear I'll start the book before the end of this week. And no, the updates of this new book aren't going to affect the old one. Epilogue of Mr Perfect and Miss Troublemaker will be uploaded soon as I'm done writing it. Just some editing is left.

As for this new one, let me give a hint: The hero is one of your favourite characters from Mr Perfect and Miss Troublemaker. Some of you even asked me to write more about him so here it is, a full fledged book about his love story.

Comment down and let me know your views.