Friends and Enemies

" Let me go!!" The woman shouted as tears ran down her cheeks rapidly.

A slap and her head fell to the side.

"I have had enough of your bullshit girl! Even though I don't remember buying any of it when I brought you here. If at once I see you wanting to act extra smart, I promise to have your brother and boyfriend killed! "

At the mention of the two important persons in her life, she decided not to take any risks but instead just shut up.

She knew she was going to die anyways if not sooner then later, but she knew she had to stay alive as long as possible.

---

"Trash!" The woman shouted as she threw the file on her huge glass table making the loud sound echo in the empty hall like office.

The employee to whom the words were directed, immediately took the file and ran out before she had to face even worse consequences.

"Looks like someone is upset." A male voice remarked.

"But why take it out on a poor employee?"

The woman who was furious just seconds ago now softened.

"You-!" Yeji tried shouting but the man just went ahead and pressed his palms on the woman's lips to keep her from shouting.

"What are you doing here?! What if Oppa gets a hint, you're here?!" She said, this time in a whisper.

" I am here to see my girl. Giving a damn about anyone else howsoever isn't really my cup of tea." He said in an instant which made the girl smile a little.

Yeji sat in the couch just opposite her table which stood at the far end of the office, having the best of her time, licking on her favourite ice cream that her boyfriend had just brought.

"How do you know when I am stressed out and need some ice-cream?"

" Hmmm, now that I think of it,, I just know it. Maybe we were connected by soul ever since our last birth?"

" Trash!"

He was happy that he could make this girl forget about her worries, atleast for once.

The atmosphere of the room had grown to that of serious and Yeji looked up to meet Taehyung's eyes.

"What is it?" He asked, not averting his gaze from the glass window which made almost the whole city of Seoul visible to him.

"Taehyung?" Yeji's voice softened.

"Do we really have enough time?"

" Of course we do. I will try my best to convince your brother. Once we're done, this heart of mine will be your property and yours will be mine."

" I trust you. I know you will make everything alright." She said and he kissed her forehead before pulling her in a hug.

They had to pull away when Taehyung's phone rang.

"Yes Miss Kang?"

"Mr. Kim, you have a meeting with Mr. Lee in 15 minutes."

" Yes. I'll be there."

With that, he bid a goodbye to the girl before turning around to leave.

"Are you leaving from the main door?"

"If not the door, you expect me to jump off from the window with is situated on the 20th floor?"

" You'll get caught,,,"

" Oh honey, you underestimating me?" With that he returned back to his position planting a soft kiss on the girl's lips.

"I'll be fine. Take care." With that being said, he left.

---

Flash of cameras everywhere and in the centre stood the man every girl dreamt to have.

"Kim Taehyung! How do you feel after getting the contract from Gucci?"

" Sir! Just one question!"

" What are your plans? "

" Are you dating? "

" Sir-"

" Sir!"

Taehyung ignored all these questions as he walked past with his guards doing their work.

Conference room

"Mr. Lee! It's either 20% or no deal."

Taehyung stood up fixing the button of his coat.

"Fine." Sehun said with a sigh.

Taehyung smiled before he slid the documents for the later to sign and lifted himself up from the seat.

As he was leaving, he heard something which caused him to stop in his steps.

"Mr. Kim, we are enemies for no reason. Ever considered to be allies? Maybe you could get something really precious to you?"

" I must say Mr. Lee, realisation hit you like a truck. Unfortunately- well you know the answer." Taehyung said with a smirk to which Sehun smirked too , this time resembling sarcasm.

---

A/N: Author here again---
Well, you see I have kept it short? That's because I decided to increase word counts as the story proceeds.

If you think the first chapter is more of a filler, you're wrong. (That's the worst spoiler I could give)

Also! Don't forget to smash that hollow star button and leave your comments! I'd really appreciate that and see you soon in the next update♡