Smarter than I thought

A/N: Bonjour dear reader!
I would like to ask you to try and read the story instead of using the audio story option. You will not get the feel with just plain reading. Just a suggestion

"What are you doing?!" Seoyeon whispered yet yelled at the brown eyed man who was knocking on her window.

No sooner did she open the window than she felt a soft pair of lips on her own to which her eyes widened.

"What you doing love?" He asked casually as he climbed in.

" What was that?!" She exclaimed

" What?" He asked while taking off his shoes.

" You kissed me!"
" I did. Well can you please get me some refreshment? I am damn thirsty"

Seoyeon dropped her shoulders and sighed before going out to bring him the refreshments.

~

"Now that your thirst is fulfilled, can you answer my questions?"

" Wait sweetheart, I know you have alot of questions but let me speak and then maybe you could proceed."

" Go ahead, there won't be any interruption." Seoyeon sighed.

" I never thought I would tell you this in such a situation but I think I have no other option. I wanted to give you the best proposal ever but I just got unfortunate."

Seoyeon look confused but somehow had an idea where this conversation was going.

"I love you Lee Seoyeon. I am sorry but I had no other option. I cannot see you, the woman I love, get married to someone else."

Taehyung paused to take a look at the clueless woman infront of him.

"You are uttering gibberish." Seoyeon commented to which Taehyung sighed.

"Trust me, that's the last thing I would do at a situation like this."

Awkward silence took over them before he proceeded again.

"I could just take you and run from here, away from everyone else. But I won't do it. I won't do anything without your consent. I know you cannot just answer right now but tomorrow you are getting married and I cannot let that happen."

Just then there was a knock on the door.

" Holy shit!" Seoyeon cursed. "They should not know you are here. Escape the way you came." She whispered.

"Fuck."
" What?! Go fast!"

" Uh- some security guards are roaming about" Taehyung stated with a 'what the fuck did I get myself into' look.

Seoyeon pulled him buy his arm and pushed him into the closet.

"Seoyeon? Open the door."

She immediately closed the closet and opened the door to find her brother standing.

"What took you so long? Anyways your makeover and hair stylists are here, they want to know what kind of look you want tomorrow."

" Uh- maybe you could just tell them to work according to their choice." Seoyeon laughed nervously.

" You know i have no knowledge about makeover as such."

" Well then, I think I should send back. Ok, you can rest." He stated before closing the door and leaving.

The girl let out a sigh of relief and she hurriedly proceeded to open the closet door.

She look out of the window before turning to Taehyung, "The guards are gone. You may leave."