Heart shattering

It didn't take me long to understand what was going on.

Everything went silent until Sehun smirked.

"You're on the wrong boat Tae. I am not here for my 'sister', I am here to get the girl who will give me access to some great property but now I see her under your gun point...."

He took a long pause.

"I must tell you that I have better means to use as baits for you and Yoongi..... You can have that girl." He said pointing to me.

"She was never my sister to begin with."

His words pierced through my heart. All this time the man I considered my only family said I wasn't someone related to him at all.

All this years, the person I adored the most because of his unconditional love and affection and numerous sacrifices for me, has left my side and broken all relations with me.

He was the only person I trusted blindly, someone who would be the only one to support me everytime I stumble in this cruel world.

By the time I was pulled out of my trance, tears rolled down rapidly from my eyes. And I looked up to find Sehun stand up and leave.

Meanwhile Taehyung put his gun down and held my hand.

"Do not touch me." I added calmly.

"There are things I need to explain-"

"There is nothing left to be clarified!" That is where I lost my patience.

I flung my hand from his grip.

"SHAME ON YOU." I stated with tears still falling from my eyes and I left to I don't know where.

Third person POV

Taehyung tried to stop the girl but his efforts were all in vain.

Seoyeon had already left.

Taehyung got into his car and his driver drove off. Looking out of the window, beautiful fields came into view and his eyes watered remembering the last time he was driving with Seoyeon through the similar beautiful fields.

A drop of rain followed by two and many made the atmosphere more calm and serene.

"Stop please" he said and his driver stopped.

He got out and asked the man to drive off. The driver, very much concerned about his master after witnessing the scene at the warehouse, hesitated a bit but eventually left when Taehyung raised his voice at him.

In the middle of the empty highway Taehyung knelt down closing his eyes, face towards the sky as he cried his heart out.

The rain water washed away his years as the clouds mourned with him.

His ambition for revenge drove him off to this conclusion. Little did he know he would fall for his enemy.

~~

Seoyeon felt a drop of rain followed by more as she walked through the now empty highway.

The rain made it easier for her to cry all her sadness out. And she did.

The serene yet empty Atmosphere of the highway changed completely when the two hearts broke.

Among the noise of the heavy rain and thundering, the sound of the two hearts shattering was the loudest....

Revenge | A Kim Taehyung Fanfiction|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara