Sneak in

"Seems like we know where they are."
The man said as he came back again in after the call.

Sehun seemed to grow curious as he ran to man.

"Where?! Where?!"

"It's a residential area out of Seoul. Shall we go and get her?"

"No." Sehun calmly added. " I want to know who she ran with because she cannot do it alone until someone brain washes her. So just keep tabs on her from time to time and I will tell you to get her when the correct time comes."

"I am on it, sir" Leo said, as he bowed and left.

Vacation house(Seoyeon's pov)

I could feel my heart racing and my body warming up due to immense rush of adrenaline whose cause was that rabid chicken.

I turned on the other side again unable to sleep. Ok now this is too much, I scolded myself and closed my eyes again.

That is when I heard a knock on the door.

I opened the door to find him standing there with bottle of wine and two glasses.

"I figured you we awake and since I was too, I thought we could chat a bit."

"And how did you assume it? I was sleeping, I don't want to chat with you." There. My egoistic subconscious is getting visible knowing very well he was the reason I could not sleep.

"You don't look like you were." He commented and of course I couldn't refuse but let him in.

"I don't know what to say." I said looking at him pouring the wine.

"I didn't ask you to say anything." He chuckled lowly.

I stayed silent.

"What are we celebrating?"

"Your escape from a toxic family." He calmly added.

I stayed silent again.

"Don't you think you are getting a bit too close?"

Taehyung sighed

"Because I love you. All this time I laughed it off as you did the same but at this moment I am serious." He said and smiled softly looking down.

"I don't expect much from you. Your company is enough although I know we cannot stay like this forever."

"I need time." I added softly and I swear Taehyung didn't expect it from me.

The rest of the night we spoke about all random things and let me tell you how calming and beautiful it was.

Third person pov

Hours of talking, after which Taehyung heard soft snores and he bent his head down to find the girl fast asleep snuggling into his chest.

A small smile perched on his face as he slowly covered her with a light blanket and went down to the kitchen to get water.

The hall was dark and only the thin strip of moonlight crept in from the window. As he made his way to the kitchen he heard a sound of glass breaking.

Suddenly attentive he switched the light on to find a person, precisely a girl sitting on the slab with her back faced to him.

"Who are you?" He asked in his deep voice and being cautious at the same time.

The girl has dirty and frizzy hair. She wore a long coat which was equally dirty and her limbs were thin which made Taehyung assume she was a person with some mental health issues.

The girl didn't attempt to look back. With her face covered with her hair she rushed out from the window.

"HEY WAIT!" Taehyung screamed as he made a rush after her but just after getting out under the open sky, he realised that he lost the woman.

Flashback

Somi looked around the empty house. She had her rope loosened with effort and just looked for a chance to run and now seemed the perfect time.

She ran, making sure to not make any noise. Soon she was out in the open sky. Unaware of where she was, she walked to just anywhere she could.

Soon a house came in sight and she thought she could ask for help. As she neared the house, she found it empty, thinking everyone was probably sleeping she stepped in.

That is when her stomach made a loud noise and she realised she didn't eat for the past two days.

She made her way to the kitchen. By this time the guards on duty were alerted by the absence of the girl who they kept.

All went in search of her in different directions and one found her eating in a house.

He went ahead from the window only to be stopped when he saw Taehyung approaching her.

He expected the girl to recognise her brother but to his surprise she ran out from the window and he took this opportunity to grab her face preventing her to scream.

And thus, she was caught again.