Love on Hiatus

Third person POV

"My brother..." As soon as those words left Yeji's mouth, Taehyung's head shot up to look straight towards Yoongi who was looking in their direction already.

Tears pooled up in the corners of Yeji's eyes as she gulped a lump in her throat and walked to her brother not leaving Taehyung's hand.

The duo stood infront of Yoongi as he walked up closer to where Yeji was.

His presence gave her shivers down her spine and she looked up with her teary eyes to meet Yoongi's furious ones.

"Oppa I can-"
A slap on Yeji's cheek as she fell silent. Tears running rapidly down her cheeks.

"Yoongi I can explain please-"

"I AM TALKING TO MY SISTER. STAY OUT OF IT." he shouted and Yeji flinched yet once again.

"Get in!" He growled as Yeji and Taehyung made their way to their room.

~

"You know who this man is. You know how much I hate this man. Yet you still think it's prudent for you to stay with your brother's enemy who can hurt you anytime-"

" He won't. " Yeji spoke.

" He won't. And that's the reason we are what we are today. We love each other-"

" SAY THAT WORD ONCE AGAIN YEJI! And I will forget that you're my sister." Yoongi shouted once again and by this time Yeji was a crying mess.

" Yoongi please. We can discuss it and solve the problem. " Taehyung said and Yoongi sighed.

He took a seat opposite to the duo and looked at them for a solid second.

" What is the relation between you both."

"We love each other." Taehyung spoke.

" And since when is it going on?"
" An Year." Taehyung answered.

Yoongi let out a sarcastic laugh.

"An year? Yeji? You have been hiding this from me for an year? Weren't you the one who promised to never lie to me?" His voice broke a little but he got himself together.

" You are coming with me. Right now. You are to forget about this man. Am I unclear in anyway?!" Yoongi asked and Taehyung looked over to find Yeji sobbing, too overwhelmed to even nod.

"Oppa please. All this time I lost myself in work, I forgot the meaning of happiness, for once if I am being happy, please don't spoil it. I love him and I trust him. He will not do anything to me."

" You're making a mistake sis." He said and caught Yeji's wrist and pulled her along with him.

With all her might she pulled herself out of his grip and rushed towards Taehyung hugging him tightly.

Yoongi made an effort to separate the two but Taehyung begged him for just five minutes.

"Tae. No. Please don't let me go please." Yeji cried in his arms.

" I won't. Trust me please. I will never let go. This is just a hiatus from our love. I will get you back, no matter what. I promise you. But now, just do as your brother says. Please. I love you, just give me some time. I will sought it out." He says as he let go of Yeji.

" This is not a goodbye yet...."

On the other side, Yeji was a crying mess. Memories that they both made together flashed infront of her inward eye as she looked out of the car window to the empty field.

She knew by chance, something was not good, she felt an unfamiliar feeling spark within herself and she knew something was definitely going to happen.

By the time they reached home, it was already morning and after dropping Yeji, Yoongi went straight to the office.

"Hello? Mr. Lee?"

"Ah greetings to you Mr. Min. How did you bring my name in your mind?"

" Can we meet? Somewhere apart from the headquarters?"

" Sure. Should I text you the location?"

" Yes please. Thank you."
Yoongi said and the line went dead.

The meeting of the duo~

"Mr. Lee, great to see you again."

"You too. Kindly take a seat."

" What brings you here Mr. Min?"

" As you see, it is surely something important. I don't know where to start from but you know my sister right?"

" Yes. She's a very honourable woman." Sehun stated with a smile.

" What do you think of her Mr. Lee? Uh--- as a woman."

Sehun went silent for a minute. But in this one minute he had alot rushing in his mind.

"Why would you ask that?"

"Just answer the question Mr. Lee." Yoongi stated.

"Well, she is beautiful, she's rich-
Uh--- I mean rich in intelligence, she's smart and has a very good personality. She's the role model of many in Korea."

" Is that it?"

Sehun: " probably." He lets out a nervous chuckle.

Yoongi: " I have a offer for you. An offer for marriage."

Sehun: " I am sorry- i-"

Yoongi: " Would you like to marry my sister Mr. Lee Sehun?"