Unveil the story

Taehyung opened the door to his apartment and a worried Jimin came running to him.

"Taehyung-ah what happened?" He inquired as he examined the condition Taehyung was in.

Tired, wet and puffed eyes which clearly stated he had been crying.

Jimin didn't say a word and Taehyung went straight to change.

Jimin would be lying if he said he wasn't concerned about the boy.

~~

Seoyeon pressed the doorbell, shivering as she waited.

As soon as Sora opened the door, she found Seoyeon standing, wet, tired and teary eyes.

"Seoyeon? What happened?" She asked worriedly.

"Can I stay here for some days?" She asked in a hushed tone.

"Of course! It's not something you should be asking." She said as he held Seoyeon and brought her inside.

"God! You'll catch a cold, hurry and change." She escorted her to bathroom.

~

Later the duo sat on the bed and Seoyeon told her best friend about the whole incident that happened.

"I feel like I really need to speak to him." Sora claimed as she got up only to be pulled back.

"No. Don't. So long, everything was just a way to get his revenge. He did not love me so it's irrelevant for me to be stuck with his fake love. I want to move on. Leaving everything behind."

Sora- "But you need to know why he did that to you. Why and how did his desire for revenge lead him on to do something so cruel?"

Irritation was clearly visible on her face.

" I think I will leave that question for later. First I need answers to some more important questions."

With that Seoyeon stood up to leave.

Yoongi's house

Seoyeon pressed the doorbell and waited patiently for the owner to open it.

"Seoyeon?" Yoongi exclaimed as he opened the door.

"What- what happened that day and what are you doing here?" He asked.

Seoyeon was taken aback. She expected Yoongi to be furious at her for causing trouble at the wedding but it was completely fine.

"I need to speak to you."

Yoongi nodded as he let Seoyeon in. Placing a glass of water on the table in front of her he sat opposite to her.

" What is it that's bothering you?"

"I was in Namjoon's apartment till today morning and I noticed something there which I think only one of you can explain to me. I have lost all hopes from Taehyung and the other two officers of his. So I think it's you who can help me."

"I will be glad to help you." He stated with a smile.

Seoyeon narrated the whole incident of coming across photographs that included him and the others and asked about their past relations.

"Well you see... It's complicated."

He took a long pause before  continuing.

"It all started long back.... About 7 years ago...."

Flashback ( Yoongi narrating)

Taehyung and me were friends because of our sisters who studied in the same college. You can say it was a coincidence that I fell in love with Taehyung's sister. Kim Somi.

We did not tell him about this until one day....

He found us together and questioned us. We had no answer and he left without a word. I didn't know what that meant. Was it disappointment? Anger? Or sadness?

After that incident we didn't meet, we only spoke over calls. I was not sure of what changes took place in the brother and sister relationship as well.

Later after a few days of normal lifestyle a terrible news came across. Somi was missing.

During that time, Taehyung, I and your brother were setting up our own companies and were finding investors.

This news resulted in us getting distracted and even the investors we got were leaving.

If  you ask how you brother knew us... He was in our friends circle back in those days and after my situation with Taehyung, he too distanced himself from us.

Days and months passed but Somi was nowhere to be found.

Later after 6 months, a dead body was found near the Han river... It was half decayed and very difficult to identify yet the cops claimed it hers.

Only because the person had an identity card and some belongings of her.... She was declared dead.

That is when my relation with Taehyung worsened. And our new relation of enemies began.

And about your question earlier.... Our friends circle included the others Namjoon, Jimin and some other boys... So that is how you can see us together in that picture.

"Now I think that answers your question?"

"It does... But why do my brother and Taehyung not get along?"

"After that incident, it took us time to heal and in that time Yeji went out to start her business and stabilize us financially. Taehyung started his business and so did Sehun. They don't get along well because of competition in the business field."

"I see."

"Well thank you so much for your help Yoongi. I appreciate it." Seoyeon smiled before standing up and bowing .

"I think I should leave. I have something to get done."

Yoongi nodded and she left.

"Now all I need to do is find her." She spoke to herself.