Something's Wrong

A/N: surprise update here! Enjoy♡

Third person POV

"Boss!" The man came running to his 'boss'.

" She is severely injured and needs to be hospitalized."

" We were shifting her to the other go-down and she tried running away, and"

" And what!?! You motherfuckers can't handle a girl, that too one who is not in her strongest form right now?! Now will you spill the shit or just stand there with that so-called expression?!" The man referred to as 'boss' screamed on top of his lungs.

" She got hit by a car..."

" Damn it!! Why didn't you guys hospitalize her yet?! Do it immediately!" The man shouted as he picked up his phone to make a call.

" Doctor Han! I am getting you a patient, just a request, please do not let her go anywhere until I tell you to do so because she is a bit insane and don't talk to her much, she talks gibberish all the time."

~~

Unnamed girl's POV

I opened my eyes to find myself in an unfamiliar surrounding to which I sat straight on the bed.

I was in a hospital? Who brought me here?
I was busy questioning myself when the door opened and the doctor walked in.

Even though I wasn't at my strongest form right away, I decided to take this golden opportunity to run away to my brother.

"Doctor, please listen to me-" my voice cracked and slowed down eventually and I looked up to find the man frowning.

What if he was helping those kidnappers? If I told him anything, he would tell them and I would be tortured again and moreover they'll keep me within extra security and I wouldn't find this opportunity again.

I decided to stay quiet.

"What?" He snapped arrogantly.

"Nothing" I said softly and didn't look up until he left.

I just sat there, thinking about a suitable plan.

After a moment I opened the door and looked out to find the corridor empty, this would be the perfect time.

I removed my slippers to prevent noise and tip toed until I came to another long corridor with some people walking, no suspicious ones though.

I looked back to see if someone was following me while I walked forward. I bumped into someone and the file which they carried fell down.

"I am sorry- I am really sorry-" I panicked and i bent forward to pick up the papers.

"Uh--- why are you panicking? It's totally fine." The woman said and I looked up as she gave me an assuring smile.

I smiled back.

"You have got injuries, why are you walking around? Shouldn't you rest?" She asked while she examined the bandage on my head and the sling around my left hand.