Let's play a game, Shall we?

Seoyeon opened her eyes as she felt light sensitivity. Looking around she found herself in a dark room with just one light bulb hanging from the ceiling.

It stood still indicating lack of air, which indeed was true. She found it difficult to breathe. She looked up to find ac ducts were fitted with oxygen cylinders. The oxygen was running out.

~

Somi had no other option but to sit. For hours she had made frantic movements which were all in vain. Instead she was running out of oxygen.

~

Taehyung halted his car a little further away from the mansion. He was followed by a group of cops. They had their armaments all set and were ready to rescue Somi and Seoyeon.

They were setting their bluetooth when a call interrupted them.

"I knew you'd outsmart me and involve the cops." Sehun let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Looks like you don't care about the people I have held here."

"Touch them and I will not step back from killing you and feeding your body to wild dogs." Taehyung gritted.

"Well then, move ahead without the cops and arms and I shall grant life to the girls." With that being said, he cut the call.

"DAMN IT!"
"He's keeping a watch over us and is threatening us to move ahead without the cops and armaments." Taehyung shouted with frustration.

"Namjoon, Seokjin, and I will handle the situation being underground. Taehyung and Yoongi can face Sehun while Jimin will help us with hacking the cameras so that we can carry out our plan smoothly." Hoseok explained.

"Let get away with this motherfucker now." Taehyung growled.

With that, both of them threw their arms and left to rescue the girls.

About two minutes of walking led them to the main hallway where Sehun was nicely sipping on whiskey.

"Welcome boys.!" He smiled.

"Where are they?" Yoongi asked calmly while Sehun raged a cold war with Taehyung through their eyes.

"Let's play a game. Shall we?" He asked.

"Your sister's life is a game to you?" Taehyung said softly. The last words were barely audible.

For a moment Taehyung saw guilt and pain in his eyes which immediately got replaced with the coldness returning back.

"It is. If she choses you over me then yes. I will rip her throat apart without a second thought."

There was a long pause after which he continued again.

"Coming back to the game if you guys are done with getting emotional. The girls only have about half an hour left before their lungs run out of air. You will find them. If you cannot, they will die and I will shoot you right here on this spot." He kissed his gun before looking at them again.

"Hurry up boys! Time is running and so is their life." He smiled.

Not being able to process the predicament, they both ran to the rooms.

They started examining every single inch of the room but no clue. The mansion was disadvantageously huge. No clue was found even after thorough investigation.

Yoongi held his head in his hands.
"I can't loose her. Not when I just got to know she's alive." His voice broke a little.

Taehyung stopped. He could feel Yoongi.

For Seoyeon and him too, he couldn't point a finger on where exactly everything went wrong. Seoyeon was leaving him, it would be good cause then she would not be fighting between life and death. Tears flowed rapidly from his eyes.

"Seoyeon. Please respond. I can feel you here." He said. He felt her presence there but could not see her anywhere.

He paused, trying to remember every word Sehun said, maybe he could find a clue.

"The girls only have about half an hour left before their lungs run out of air."
He remembered. Lungs run out of air. Which means there must be a place without oxygen supply in the house.

It must be a secret room or attic.

Mean while Jimin had finally hacked the cameras. "They will not see what we plan to show them" he smirked.

The cops immediately made their way. Hoseok, Seokjin and Namjoon were already trying to get there while hiding from the security.

"Aim for the control room, Sehun will be there." He said on his earphone.

"Copying that" Jimin adjusted the camera of the way leading to the control room, with a loop video.

They shot every guard in the way in a way that they would stay alive after treatment. They made the guards unconscious and made their way to the control room.

"Lee Sehun, drop your weapons!" Seokjn commanded.

"You are trapped in your own game."