Rescuer

A/N: Author-nim is extremely sorry for not being active lately, academics pressure was exceptionally much. Hope all are doing fine💜 Happy Army day to everyone 💜✨

Seoyeon's POV

I needed help. My plan was devised and now I needed a companion to help me. The only person who I shared everything with was Sora. My computer genius

An hour later~

I walked through the streets and stood in front of the familiar building. Sehun's company.

If Taehyung's suspicion was correct, then surely Sehun was involved in the matter of kidnapping Somi.

All I had to do was find her exact location by searching either Sehun's room or office and I chose the later.

I entered the company in sunglasses and a bucket hat. My egoistic self whispered from within ' Bitch you look like a k-pop idol!'

Ok I ain't  supposed to think like that at a situation like this.

I made sure no one recognised me. As I entered the elevator, I coughed dramatically to signal Sora who would then proceed to hack the cameras.

I came out of the elevator and headed to the female's restroom.

This dress. I need to change this tacky shit. I slipped into my comfortable black jeans and tucked my shirt in. Now I need to cover my face. A cap would surely do the thang.

I headed to the most abandoned part of the company, the storehouse. Sora looked up from the laptop as she saw me coming.

"Great work bub!" I put a thumb up to Indicate she was doing well.

"Take these." She said and she emptied the contents of her bag on the table.

"He is in a meeting and won't be back until half and hour." She said as I scanned through the materials on the table. Different screws and openers which would be needed.

"Ok! We ready?"
"Yes! Check your air pods and...All the best!" She exclaimed.

She helped me open the AC duct and handed me the flashlight.

"The other side is already opened." She said.

"How?"

"This is not the time for interrogation. Go!" She exclaimed again and I left while she closed the ac duct behind me.

The friction between my knees and the hot duct was killing me as I crawled further ahead.

After about five minutes I heard Sora's voice. "Hit on the blocks,one of them is already opened. I think you're there"

Luckily the first block I hit was the one and it opened.

"How the hell am I going to get down?"

"You are a doc. A little injury won't matter." She scolded and I went ahead.

I gripped on the edge and without a second thought let it go and landed on the floor.

"Fuck" I cursed as I felt a sharp pain on my butt.

"I am going for his cupboard first." I spoke softly to which I heard a soft 'smart girl' from the other side.

"Shit."

"What?"

"He kept a passcode protect."

"Damn!"

"What do I do? If I do it incorrectly more than three times, I will not be able to open it and he'll become aware."