Deal!

"Doctor Park, please do it well, don't leave out any trace that is found we need to get it." I said as doctor Park tapped my shoulders.

Doc Park: " We will get this all solved!"

3 hours later~

Doc Park: " Seoyeon, I think the girl was poisoned. I can't be sure until I get the lab reports."

" I understand, thank you doctor Park, you have been a great help to me. When do we get the results?" I asked.

" I have told them to keep this particular one as their first priority so probably today 21:00." He said while examining the medical charts from earlier.

" There no use checking them, I checked them for the nth time but the charts don't say anything at all, it very unlikely to get a heart attack because she is woman with absolutely no medical conditions."

Doctor Park: We will hopefully find a clue till evening, you should get yourself some rest.

I smiled as he nodded before leaving.

~

It was close to 21:00 when Seoyeon finished her evening round. She rubbed the nape of her neck as she felt the ache rush down her spine from the back of her head.

That was the result of passing few sleepless nights and spending just one day off in chaos.

Doctor Park ran to her as he saw her approaching.

"We got the reports, traces of Bromhexine have been found in a very minute quantity." He said and craved for oxygen.

I immediately dial Taehyung's number.
" Hello-"

"I need you here immediately. Bring Yoongi, and Sehun along with you. It's urgent."

Before he could say something more I cut the line dead and headed onto the reception to call the police in-charge of the investigation.

~

"I thereby declare this death as a suicide. The case is closed."

Seoyeon had her head in her hands with this statement being said.

Flashback ( 3days ago)

" Traces of Bromhexine have been found. Which is a deadly poison." Seoyeon stated as everyone else was shocked but not Taehyung.

" So how do you prove it is a murder and not a suicide?" The officer asked.

"Bromhexine is a deadly poison. Yeji, as much known, was never into science and medicine. She was always busy with office work.

We checked her medical charts, she didn't have any medical condition as such. Hence she was very much unlikely to get a heart attack.

Bromhexine is a chemical which if taken in a certain quantity can cause immediate heart attack followed by painful death which can not be diagnosed in tests unless an autopsy is performed. Yeji on the other hand was a busy person to do such researches on the amount required just so she could die.

Therefore, this is a case of murder and not suicide."

Seoyeon sighed as she completed the whole explanation and the officer nodded.

He then proceeded to move to Taehyung who stood quiet and blank. For someone who had lost their love of life especially after a misunderstanding, it was very much expected as they couldn't even spend their last moments together.

"Mr. Kim, you have been awfully quiet and it's very much unlike you. Would you like to say something?"

" Officer, it good to hear that you know me well, so as to point out when I am like or unlike myself. I am quiet because I don't feel the need to speak." He stated with the blank expression still on his face.

" Well, we still need sometime to investigate and thereafter we will let you know the final decision." Officer Lee stated as he left the room leaving Seoyeon, Yoongi, Sehun and Taehyung alone in the room.

Back at home~

Seoyeon was going through a book, along with a lab manual which studied the properties and uses as well as the restrictions of Bromhexine.

"Yes?" She said as she heard a knock on the door.

"What are you doing?" Sehun asked to which the girl turned over.

"Just some research on the chemical." She smiled.

" Why are you stressing yourself for someone you barely know?" He asked only to be met with a glare from his sister.

" I can't believe it's you speaking Sehun. She was the girl who were getting married to, nonetheless you even said that you loved her."

" I know I did, but she is gone now. Even if it's hard to accept, it is the truth. I cannot see my sister's health get ruined because of someone who no longer exist."

Seoyeon was shocked at the bitter words of her brother.

" What makes you think she didn't suicide? She was stressed because of a stupid breakup and it was likely for her to do so."

" Ok then I will let it be and not do it for you. Instead, I will do it for my friend Taehyung. Yeji was the girl he loved the most and he is heartbroken. I can't see him like that." Seoyeon replied, a bit irritated at her brother's words.

Sehun was speechless and he silently stood up and left.

The next day ( day of funeral)

Taehyung went away from the sight of others after the burial and cried his heart out. A smiling image of Yeji crossed his inward eye as tears kept rolling down his eyes.

Yoongi on the other hand locked himself up and despite Sehun requesting him so much, he wouldn't come out. After the death of his parents, Yeji was the only one he had in the world and now with the passing away of her, he felt his world had shattered into pieces which can never be attached again.

Seoyeon on the other hand was busy with her work which kept her distracted.

Sehun here was planning to get rid of this situation. He took cash amount of $10 million for the officer. Hiding his face he went in.

"You might want to negotiate this business." He said and the confused officer just looked up from the files and followed him.

" May I know who you are?"

"Oh officer, let's not get into these introductions. Whoever I am, I am here to make a deal."

" What kind of deal?"

" A $10 million deal. I just have some simple terms and conditions. So if you want to go ahead with this, just do some simple work for me and they are all yours." Sehun smirked from beneath his mask.

" What do I have to do."

" It's simple. Just declare the case of Yeji Min as a suicide case and don't disclose this negotiation of ours to anyone. That's it."

" You'll get it. When do I get the money?"

" As soon I know the case is closed, you will get it."

" Consider your work done."