Trip

Third person POV

It's been a month since Taehyung has been staring at one particular text 24/7.

You:
Good morning sweetheart! Did you sleep well?♡
Sent: Monday,10 Sep 06:00
Seen: ---

As he was doing so for the nth time, his phone made a notification sound and he looked up to find a reply to that most precious text.

Yeji:
I am sorry my love.
I am done, let's go for a trip tomorrow?

Instead of replying to her, he simply called her up.

"Mmhmm" she answered.

"How are you? Did you eat? Did you take rest?"

"Woah! Calm down Tae. I need one question at a time. " She chuckled.

" I am fine. I want some time to relax and that's the reason I want a trip. With you. Just you and me. " She added.

" All of a sudden? I will come to pick you up tomorrow morning. At 9 maybe."

" Ok. See you tomorrow, Good night love!" She said and ended the call with a virtual kiss.

I am so excited! This is my first trip with my girl and I don't even think I can fall asleep tonight.

Next day~

"Morning love." I said as I saw her approaching me.

She didn't say a word but instead hugged me tight and remained like that for five minutes straight.

"I missed you." She said and hugged me again.

"Ahh stop, save some for the trip? I believe three days is comparatively less."

"It sure is." She smirked and got into the car.

The ride was silent and I saw her put down the glass of the window letting the cool breeze hit her face.

With green fields surrounding the road, it felt like heaven.

That was only until I stopped my car. A car stood infront of me, before which stood a truck followed by some more vehicles. Damn.

I got out of the car and saw some drivers hanging outside.
"Excuse me?-"

"Don't ask about the commotion young man. We have been waiting here since the morning. Two trucks are having some problems to be driven and there's no mechanic nearby. The road is too narrow to let other cars pass by so don't expect anything." He stated and I looked at Yeji with confusion.

" I am sorry sweetheart I -"

"You didn't do anything, what are you sorry for? Infact this is a perfect trip. Turn your eyes around a bit." She said and I looked around.

I spotted small groups of lights on the far end of the fields. On taking a closer look, I figured they were tents.

"What now?" I asked.

"This" she said and walked towards that very far end.

I walked down carefully from the slightly elevated part where the road stood and helped her down. We then spent the next 20 minutes walking. The sun had already set and it was growing dark.

We reached there to find the tents belonging to a group of college students.

" Uh--- someone's here." A guy stated and the whole group of the students turned their heads towards us.

"Hi" Yeji spoke and i greeted after her.

"HI!" The group shouted.

"Are you stuck here for that truck too?" A girl asked to which we nodded.

"Oh you could spend some time here with us. We came here for a trip but got stuck, so we thought of fixing tents in the end of the field and wait. Seems like we gotta wait till next morning."

" Oh my God! Isn't that Kim Taehyung? And the girl Min Yeji?" Someone spoke and everyone's eyes widened.

" How did we not recognise you? We're sorry."

"Why are you guys sorry, you guys have actually helped us get company." Yeji spoke.

" Would you mind joining us? We will chat and play games together. " A guy said.

" Sounds great. " I said and looked at Yeji who was already smiling at me.

The next few minutes were spent introducing ourselves properly.

A girl named Hanuel spoke, " so let me guess, you guys are dating?"

"We indeed are." I said and smiled
The whole group went "woah" together and Yeji covered her face.

A fire was lit in the middle surrounded by the tents. Everyone sang and the two or three couples of the group sat hand in hand with each other including us.

This is truly the best moments of my life.

The rest of the night was spent singing, dancing and chatting, however Yeji fell asleep on my shoulders and I fell asleep too, not knowing the time.

~

The sun rays hit my face and I woke up to find two or three people awake and the rest all fast asleep. Yeji on the other hand was stretching her arms and legs.

"It's 05:30 you can sleep more." Yeji said.

"No. The mechanics of the truck have arrived and by the time we wind things up here, the vehicles will be ready to leave. " Someone said.

" Oh then we must get ready. Thank you so much for your lovely time guys!! " We said together.

We took the twenty-minute walk again and Bid a Goodbye the students' bus and later got into our car.

"Thank you so much guys! It was so good meeting y'all.!!!" Yeji shouted and the students shouted back.

First day of the trip is already over...