Bring the Trouble, Make it Double

Yeji tried yelling in pain but it all was in vain. Sound didn't leave her throat anyhow.

She tried her best to push the man and hit the nearby vase on his head.

Sehun wriggled in pain on the ground and Yeji ran to the stairs.

She felt a sharp sensation on the left side of her chest. The pain grew with time and her vision blurred a bit.

In the midst of the crowd, no one noticed the girl struggling for help.

In a distance she saw Taehyung walking in with a girl whom she had seen before.

She was weak enough to even move her legs but falling over and getting up again, she made it to him.

Taehyung had a confused look on his face as he saw the girl walk towards him in such a way. She walked as much as she could, she opened her mouth but no sound seemed to come out. Walking a few more steps she halted as everything went blank and she saw the ground coming near.

But before she could fall a pair of hands wrapped around her waist and prevented her from doing so.

Her skin which was once glowing had now become pale and she struggled to speak.

"YOONGI! YOONGI!" Taehyung shouted for Yoongi and the man came running. By this time there was a crowd and the wedding hall was a mess.

A soft voice left her mouth but it was nearly inaudible.

"It was all planned. He seperated us. It was planned. "

No one heard this except that one girl who was so new to all of this.

Seoyeon bent down to check the pulse as she examined the condition.

"Heart attack."   She spoke but everyone was clueless. Seoyeon didn't have any medical supplies  and the patient was almost dead.

She struggled to breathe and Taehyung and Yoongi were a panicking mess.

Seoyeon tried her best and she placed her palms on Yeji's chest and pumped it. Taehyung took her palms in his and rubbed them.

For Yeji, the pain was unbearable and one last look at Taehyung and she smiled, satisfied with the fact that she was leaving while being in the arms of the person she loves alot.

She raised her hand and placed it on his cheek, a slow murmur of 'i love you' left her mouth yet it was not heard. The next moment she closed her eyes and her hand fell to the side.

Taehyung went blank, while Yoongi was a crying mess.
Taehyung still couldn't process what had happened but even though he was emotionless on the outside, he was screaming his lungs inside. His world had shattered into pieces.

Seoyeon, the only one who managed to hear Yeji's last words was now dumbfounded, but her brain had a rush of thoughts in it.

Taehyung sat embracing the girl's body thinking how much she liked it. He couldn't process or think where it all went wrong.

"Taehyung leave her, we need to give our last goodbyes to her." A person spoke but Taehyung looked as if he was the only one there.

Half an hour had passed but he still didn't let her go.
Everyone left one by one and only a handful of people stood there when a group of men walked in.

They tried their best to seperate Taehyung yet Taehyung held onto her tightly. Yoongi went ahead as he pulled Taehyung. He was screaming as they took Yeji's body on the stretcher.

Meanwhile Sehun came down, rubbing his head as he caught everyone's attention.

He immediately ran to Seoyeon as he cried.
"I couldn't save her! What do I do sister? Everything is gone!"

Seoyeon couldn't say a word as all her mind was thinking something which none of them were.

"Yoongi: Sehun get yourself together."

Seoyeon parted herself from her brother as she spoke. "The cause of death will be known once we run some tests." With that she left the hall.

Seoyeon's POV

I went straight to the hospital and kept the tests my first priority.

Two hours later~

"Doctor Lee, the reports are here. It was a heart attack." Doctor Park said as he handed me the reports.

" It cannot be." A gasp left my mouth as the reports displayed the cause of death only as heart attack.

Doctor Park: " What happened Doctor? Why can't it be a natural death?"

Seoyeon: " Because I noticed something which other people didn't." I said as I motioned Doctor Park to follow me.

I went to the morgue and he followed me to the second bed in the third row.

Seoyeon: "You see here? "
I said pointing to the blue mark on her neck.

Doctor Park was astonished.

Doctor Park: " So you are saying  that she was murdered with poison?"

" Yes. That's the reason I am astonished with the lab reports, There is nothing diagnosed."

Doctor Park: " It didn't come in the reports, which means it's serious. Should we inform the police station? She's a VIP."

Seoyeon: " I think we should. But to prove it, we need to know exactly which poison was given. For that, we need to-"

Doctor Park: " Perform an autopsy."

As these words left his mouth, I nodded.

~

I went to the nearest police station to file a case.
"Ok Doctor, we give you the permission to perform an autopsy."

" Thank you" I said as I took the paper and headed to Yoongi's house to inform him.

~

Yoongi opened the door, he was completely pale. Taehyung and Sehun were sitting there too.

"I am here to inform you all that I will be performing an autopsy on Min Yeji." I said with a straight face as Sehun was the first one to stand up.

"WHAT?! Why do you want to perform an autopsy?"

Yoongi: " what are you saying? I can't let you put a knife on my sister for no reason."

Taehyung was silent but he managed to speak softly.
" I won't let you do that."

Seoyeon: " The girl was murdered, so I as a doctor, have the full right to do so. And. I am not asking you all, I am telling you all because you will not get the body today."

Sehun: " But you told it was a heart attack! Was it not your diagnosis?"

Seoyeon: " so when I say it was a murder, is it not a doctor's diagnosis?"

Everyone else was silent as I nodded and left.

A/N:

I am updating exactly after a month,,, and I  am so sorry... I went through all my notifications and I am glad that my readers are liking this story though I didn't give my best shot at plotting it.

Hope you guys are doing well,,, your love and support means alot to me and I will forever cherish it💜