Get into hiding!

Taehyung found himself getting driven off to somewhere unknown, out of the city population, to a much calmer portion of the state.

Among the many hotels and resorts in the far end stood a vacation house. It would not be wrong to call it a bungalow but it was smaller compared to one.

There was a small shade for parking and Seoyeon parked the car before taking out a bunch of keys which Taehyung assumed were for the different cupboards or drawers of the house because it didn't seem to have more than 4 rooms.

"Why is it so clean? You said this is only for vacations." Taehyung quizzed.

" A few days before I met you, work load was exceptionally high and I was stressed out, so I came here to relax and also took the opportunity to clean it. " She answered calmly while handing out the keys to Taehyung.

" I will just settle this area a bit and till then you can check out the rooms and select one for yourself." She added and proceeded to remove the plastic covers from the sofa.

"I would rather like to help you here." Taehyung stated to which the girl just let out a sigh.

" I can do it myself-

" I insist."

Seoyeon now had nothing more to say therefore she thought it prudent to just nod a little.

The cleaning session was a rollercoaster for both of them. While Taehyung kept stealing frequent glances at Seoyeon and she, busy with work kept ignoring him.

It was vice versa about fifteen minutes later where Taehyung, busy with work looked ethereal and sweat beads covered his face and his bangs stuck on his forehead. Seoyeon couldn't help but stare at angelic being infront of her.

"What? Can't get over how handsome I am?" He chuckled lightly while keeping the last frame on the table.

Seoyeon was snapped out of her thoughts and had nothing to say but what would she answer to her egoistic subconscious?

"Handsome, and you? Even a cockroach would be more handsome considering how big a potato you are." She sassed as she slammed the dusting cloth on the couch before going up the stairs with a smirking Taehyung following closely behind.

It was getting darker and Seoyeon switched on the slow lights of the house and the garden which was earlier lit by the fireflies.

Taehyung on the other hand just wandered about checking out the beautiful lit place when he came across a small swimming pool.

Seoul

Sehun sipped on his whiskey as he threw the glass at the mirror infront of him.

Irritated at his pathetic state he screamed his lungs out, hearing which Leo, his trusted person came in.

"Get That Bitch Right Here!" He screamed which made the opponent flinch.

"We have sent men to look in every corner of the country for her but it seems like she vanished in thin air."

Just then a peculiar ringtone filled their ears and Sehun glared at the man in anger.

Afraid of facing the consequences, Leo ran out of the room to answer the call.

"Hello?"
"I have news."

At the vacation house:

Seoyeon had just come out of the shower, still in her bathrobe she stood in her balcony to admire the peaceful night sky, something that she couldn't do for quite a long time.