Blame Game

Third person POV

"Move that girl from the basement. Transfer her to the other residential area, I am texting you." Sehun said as his men nodded.

Somi has been finding ways to escape but it seems like all her efforts were in vain.

~

"So I take it as an yes?" Yoongi asked and Yeji nodded.

"So when should I set the date?"

"Anytime."

"Sure! Will do it ASAP."

Yeji smiled but deep down she was still missing that one man who she always wished to be with. Seeing him in hospital covered with blood gave the horrible feeling ever.

"Hello?"
"I don't know who you are but Kim Taehyung here had an accident and we are shifting him to the nearest hospital. Your number was the last number spoken to, so please come and sign in as his guardian."

That is how she showed up there. Everytime the nurses came out, she asked them about it. Bringing all those memories in her head, she teared up a bit but gathered herself immediately.

She thought to herself, he was using me for his revenge. He never loved me, he never ever thought about me. He is a selfish creature who only knows his own self. I cannot cry for a man like him. I need to be realistic and work with my brain and not my heart. I will have to forget about him.

~

"Here it is." Seoyeon said as she handed the small glass bottle of bullet to Namjoon.

"Thank you doctor. We will look into it." A man elegantly dressed spoke up from beside Namjoon.

" I am Namjoon. Nice to meet you."
Seoyeon smiled at this and nodded.

"Hi I am Jimin. Glad to meet you beautiful." The other man said which made Seoyeon blush.

" I am Lee Seoyeon. Nice to meet you." She stated.

"Ok enough introduction, in short, she is Sora's friend."

" Oh that's great." Namjoon stated as he examined the glass bottle.

" Any guesses to who could have possibly done it?" Namjoon asked to which the man to whom the question was directed just shook his head.

"Ok Tae. Will surely get this. Rest and come back healthy to treat us on drinks." Jimin smiled

" Yes! Drinks on me." Taehyung stated to which the later hugged him and smiled at Seoyeon before leaving.

Seoyeon was about to leave when something struck her.

"Right. I wanted to tell you this but forgot everytime. While treating you, a girl bashed into the room with teary eyes. Just so you know I will not remember who she was but just to let you know..." She looked down.

" Hey it's totally fine. By the way do you practically live here in the hospital? I get to see you every now and then."

Seoyeon: " This hospital is filled with injustice you know." She chuckled a bit.

Seoyeon: " The senior doctors here work comparatively less and earn more while we here are always on call for their replacement as they either exclaim to be 'busy' or on break. Meanwhile we here are working comparatively more, earning less."

Taehyung: " I see."

She smiled and stood up to leave when Taehyung held her wrist.

Taehyung: " stay here please if you are free. I can forget all my worries for just an instance."

Seoyeon knew something was definitely up and the bullet was just a part of it, so she decided to spend her break with him.

This reminded her of the moment when she first decided to spend her break with a patient of hers. She remembered spending time with her was so much fun and this man here shared so much similarity with her.

They spoke about their professions, about their life and all other things on earth that they had experienced.

Next day~

The tall male slipped the arrest warrant on the reception table and looked at the lady who was dumbfounded.

"Let's go." He said and the man accompanying him followed him to where the person to be arrested would be present.

Seoyeon who never had come to the VIP ward, was now visiting it frequently for Taehyung, then too she was doing the same.

She opened the door to find Taehyung having fruits while he worked on his laptop.

Seoyeon: " how do you work while being on a hospital bed."

Taehyung: " I can, when the bed is as comfortable as this with the room having an excellent wifi connection." He patted the mattress.

Seoyeon gave him a disgusted look to which he chuckled.

She began preparing the injection as she spoke, " your progress is excellent, you are more likely to be discharged tomorrow."

" Oh what can I say, my immune system is excellently strong." He smirked.

" You're so self obsessed. "

They were in the middle of their conversation when the door opened revealing the two young men from earlier tomorrow.

Seoyeon seemed confused as she looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung: " Namjoon Hyung and Jimin." He spoke and Seoyeon had her casual look back on her face.

"Miss Lee Seoyeon you are under arrest."

A/N:
Sorry for such late updates😭,, btw I missed y'all cookies! Hope y'all doing great. Dress warmly and stay healthy!

Also vote or else the story is gonna take an extreme turn😛