Epilogue

Roses made their way on the aisle as Seoyeon walked down dressed in a majestically designed white wedding gown.

Her Vail covered her blushing face partially.

Taehyung looked at her as if the entire world is on one side and Seoyeon is on the other.

His world stopped revolving as he admired the angelic beauty of Seoyeon.

Dressed in a formal wedding suit, well groomed, he stood at the end of the aisle extending his hand for his soon-to-be wife. Seoyeon was fascinated with his already handsome face which glowed even more as she came in sight.

As they looked into each other's eyes both their eyes controlled the tears of happiness. Every single thing they went through, every pain, every hurtful predicaments has resulted to this. Finally.

All the memories flashed infront of their eyes. From the time they met for the first time, to the time they separated and patched up again only for Taehyung to be nearly losing the love of his life. It came as a miracle when heart beats were found and she was rushed to the hospital. Little did anyone expect for their happy ending, but here it was. THE HAPPY ENDING.

The vows seemed be taking a lifetime but they felt heaven when the words, "I now pronounce you as husband and wife," were heard. Taehyung removed the veil gently as he pressed his lips against Seoyeon's, slowly yet passionately.

"I love you, husband." Seoyeon smiled.

"I love you, wife." Taehyung said as they pressed their lips again.

This was it, the euphoric moment was finally here after all the struggle, hatred and overwhelming emotions, they were finally together.

Three years later~

"Papa I want that candy!" The voice echoed through the park as Taehyung looked up from his book and took his son on his stomach. Seoyeon caressed his cheeks as she kissed them.

Their day out was quite relaxing and it was getting dark as the sun went below the horizon.

"C'mon baby!" Seoyeon chirped their son held both their hands and walked cheerfully in the middle.

The End.