Mission

Seoyeon's POV

"Miss Lee Seoyeon, you are under arrest." Namjoon spoke and Jimin just looked down.

"Hyeong you have no idea what you are speaking." Taehyung said as he set his foldable table aside.

" I am in my senses Taehyung. I have the arrest warrant. This lady here tried to replace the bullet or might have damaged it. We all know that a bullet cannot be damaged with simple medical instruments until the doctor intentionally does so."

" You are correct but she didn't do it. Why would she do it? She risked her own job for that operation." Taehyung spoke but none of them seemed to pay attention to his word.

Jimin came up to me with a sad look on his face.

"Miss Lee, please co-operate with us. We don't want you to leave this hospital in handcuffs. You have a reputation so please."

I was too confused to even utter a word so I just nodded. One last look at Taehyung, and I left the room.

"Can I speak to my nurses?"
Namjoon hesitated a bit but nodded eventually.

"Nurse Choi and Nurse Han, I had something important come up so I have to leave right away, I don't know till when I will be back but please keep a watch at the VIP patient. Also give special medical attention to patient on the second floor third last room, he condition is not very good. Patient on the third bed of general ward needs a bit of IV supply, so please do the needful. Keep a watch on all patients I have been assigned to. I know it's hard but please help. All the best."

I gave all my instructions to them and left with Namjoon and Jimin.

At the investigation room~

By now I know the exact difference between the two officers and that is their heights.

Namjoon motioned Jimin to do something and left the room. The room was dark with only one light, a table and two chairs.

Jimin sat opposite to me and looked at me. The simple look turned into a stare and I couldn't stop myself from asking him a question.

"Did your mother not teach you that it's rude to stare at someone?"

He smile and brought his chair closer to mine.

" If that's the thing then you can consider me as a rude person. You are anyways the suspect here and I am the officer in charge." He spoke, his eyes not leaving mine.

Jimin: " You are in the investigation room doctor, should we start with the questions?"

Seoyeon: " Try me." I said with a smirk.

" You are surely not a easy catch. Like brother, like sister." He sighed.

" Seoyeon Lee what am I gonna do with you?" He smirked yet once again.

" Anyways Mr. Park let's get to the serious conversation." I said and he nodded.

Jimin: " So Seoyeon, we all know you haven't done anything but unwillingly or willingly, we have to abide by the laws. I will ask you a few questions, they might be exasperating or intimidating but just bare it for five minutes till I record all of it."

I nod at his statement.

He switched on the recorder and cleared his throat.

Jimin: "So Miss Lee, why did you damage the bullet?"

I went completely silent as I didn't know what to say. I knew nothing about these investigations and boc methods to treating suspects and criminals. I didn't do anything so what should I say?

I felt Jimin's hands on mine on the table and he gave me a slight assuring smile. I looked at him and sighed.

Seoyeon: " I know nothing about it. This was my first time taking out a bullet and as per my knowledge goes, I did it extremely steadily. There was no chance for the bullet to be damaged. You can ask my nurses or even better, check the cctv footage."

Jimin smiled once again and proceeded with the next question.

Jimin: " so you are telling me that there is a high possibility of it getting replaced?"

Seoyeon: " Yes."

Jimin: " Why is it that you think so?"

Seoyeon: " If I were to damage the bullet and siding with the people who shot my patient, I would have not blurred the medical charts and instead have him killed. Might as well kill him during the operation. And if I have not damaged it, replacement is the only option left."

Jimin: " How am I to believe that someone else has replaced it and not you?"

Oh god, these questions are surely intimidating.

Seoyeon: " I would give the same answer as the one to your prior question."

I saw Jimin smiling, clearly satisfied.

Jimin: " If that is the case, we must find the one who replaced it. I want every detail of what you did yesterday and your address, we need to investigate your house."

Seoyeon: " I did nothing unusual. I went home straight after work."

Jimin: "Then it's either someone from your house or the person might have sneaked in to replace the bullet with damaged one so they would not become the suspects.

Seoyeon: " I don't think it's someone from our house. Apart from my brother no one knows about the investigation. Plus my brother didn't even know the bullet was with me."

Jimin: " like I said, in that case your house needs to be investigated."

I nod and give my address to him.

A/N: Vote or else the dead patient of Seoyeon's hospital is gonna haunt you. :)

Also, thank you soooo much for 200+ reads y'all 🤧 I know it appears negligible but to me every view and vote means alot😭
Thank you much.
I love you all💜 stay safe and stay warm.