Love

Taehyung's POV

I sat under the night sky, hands interlocked with my Yeji's.

I looked at her, I couldn't resist from admiring her beauty.

"What?" She asked.
"Nothing" I replied calmly.

"I have a project coming up, so until then, can we hang out for today? I don't think we can meet for a while."

" Hmm" was all I could say. It was so difficult for us to keep up with each other, it was always that either she was busy or me. Taking out even five minutes to meet was like setting up a Guinness World Record.

We looked at the stars, moon and talked about alot of things.

"Do you and my brother hold a grudge against each other for just buisness?"

"Yes." I lied. Even though I knew there was something much more to it.

" I hope my brother understands our relationship.." her voice was soft and sad.

" I told you, I will will get you no matter what." I said as I smiled and hugged her.

" Now if you insist, I gotta drop you home. It's getting late."

"Sure" she said as I led her to the car.

I wanted time to stop right here. I wanted to spent every second of my rest of my life with her. I couldn't take my eyes off her until....

"Taehyung!" She screamed and I looked up to find a lady infront of my car.

I applied the breaks and everything happened in the blink of an eye.
"Oh God!" I got out of the car and so did Yeji just to find the lady bleeding.

There were gossips going on in the crowd that was formed.
"Isn't that Kim Taehyung? And that girl Min Yeji?"

" Oh look! God knows what they were doing together for them to not notice a human being."

Ignoring all the comments we helped her up and took her to the nearest hospital which was just 200m away.

"Look, sir, we cannot help you if there aren't any doctors around. You need to wait---"

" There is no time to wait! The woman's bleeding!" I shouted.

" There's no use shouting-"

" What's happening here?" A female voice spoke.

" Ah Dr. Lee, these people here are making a commotion-"

" Can you please stay quiet? You've done you job excellently and now it's our job to speak to the doctor." Yeji spoke and she walked over to the doctor ignoring the receptionist.

"Uh--- doctor, this woman here was accidentally hit by our car and she's bleeding." Yeji spoke to which the girl nodded.

" You-" I said as I saw the girl earlier from Italy who was with Sora.
" Yes? Do I know you?"

"Tae it's not the time to talk." Yeji whispered to which I nodded.

" It's nothing Doctor, you can go ahead."

"Follow me to my cabin please, I cannot escort you to any room as I am currently off duty. Forgive me for that-"

" It's completely fine."

Yeji's POV

I looked at the doctor as she treated the old lady.

"So what's your name?" She asked in a friendly way.

"Soo Yoona " the lady spoke.

"Ohk,, so Mrs. Soo, do you know when I was in Italy I met a child on the road." She said and continued speaking gibberish. But I found the lady laugh.

She is done with her dressing and I walked upto her.
"Why did you speak senseless stuffs while treating?" I asked.

" Ah, the liquid I used to clean the wound would give a burning sensation, so to distract the patient, I did so." She replied.

I nodded.

" I advise you to let the patient rest a bit and then you can take her home. "

She said and began settling the medics.

Taehyung left me home and left fast as he had to get back and drop the lady home.

I unfortunately didn't get the chance to bid him a proper goodbye.

Taehyung's POV

I unfortunately didn't get the chance to bid her a proper goodbye.
Damn this situation!

I returned back to the hospital and as per my request the doctor waited and looked after the lady until I came back.

"Doctor?"
"Yes?"
"Is the injury serious?"
"No."

" Then is there something to be cautious about?" I asked.

" The injury will heal within a few days. There is nothing to be worried about." She stated.

" Doctor do you really not remember me?"

" I am sorry sir. I don't speak to people uselessly. I speak only when it's concerning my patients health." She stated and locked her cabin before leaving.

Third person POV

Taehyung then left to drop the injured . Little did he know, in the midst of those many patients in that hospital, was that one person who he loved the most....

A/N: Hey there beautiful creatures! I am back! I decided to update after 18'th of September but my exams finished today and I had some drafts prepared so... :) On a side note, Lisa's solo "Lalisa" MV is out, I know I am late 😅 but go check it out guys! It's amaJIN!!! The link is in the beginning of the chapter♡