Goodbye Sis

That was weird. Why does she always behave like we don't know each other at all?

Ok, let's ignore it.

I gotta meet Jungkook tomorrow so I leave a text as a reminder.

Taehyung:
We're meeting tomorrow at the ice-cream parlor opposite your agency.
Sent: 23:06
Seen: 02:00

Jungkook:
Ok.
Sent: 02:00

Next day~

I finished my work as fast as I could. My evening schedule was packed. While I walked to the ice-cream parlor, I took a minute to check Yeji's texts.

You:
Good morning sweetheart! Did you sleep well?♡
Sent: 06:00
Seen: ---

I sigh. She is truly busy.
"Hi Kookie! How are you?" I hugged him.
"I am all good! Take a seat." He said and I sat opposite to him.

"Meet my girl-"
"Hi Sora! How are you?"

"I am good." She stated.

"Have you both met before?"
"Yes. In Italy." We both said.

" Oh that's great. Well Hyung, what brings you here?"

"Ah Jungkook I have an offer for advertisement of my most recent designs."

" Ah Hyung that's nothing to ask! Of course I will do it."
" I know you would agree so I brought the contract here itself. I hope your agency agrees?"

" My agency has left me completely free on my choice of accepting advertisement offers."

" Great." I said.

" Hyung the ice cream treat is on me today!" He said joyfully and I nodded.

" Ah I will take a vanilla one."

We spent time talking about our old days when spent our evenings in this ice cream parlor.

"Well, Sora, what's with that friend of yours? I mean, I met her a couple of times and she seems to be too arrogant and not recognise me."

" Her name is Lee Seoyeon. She is the sister of Lee Sehun, you must know him." She stated and i nodded.

" She seems to be arrogant though, she is actually not. She is a very sweet girl if you are closer to her." She said as she chuckled.

" And she doesn't recognise you because, uh--- actually- "

" If it's something you don't want to tell me then it's totally fine." I said taking a look at her nervousness.

"It's ok. It's not like you gonna tease her or make her feel uncomfortable after knowing this. She actually has a facial recognition disorder. Everytime someone is talking to her, they first need to tell her their names or else she will treat the person as a stranger and act arrogant as she did with you."

Now it didn't take me time to put two and two together and figure it out all.

"I get it." I smiled.