IronLady

Taehyung's POV

Only 2 days left for the launching of the clip for which I am standing right here in the headquarters of Gucci.

I waited for a while when the secretary led me to the office of CEO Bizzarri.

Handing over the final documents to him I greeted before leaving.

"O girl! What is that attitude for?" I heard a male voice behind a building on a silent street as I was the only person passing by.

I peeked in to find a girl surrounded by a group of men. Let me correct that , the "not-so-good" men.

I felt like I should reach up and help her, so with that thought I moved my foot.

I didn't even move the other when I saw the girl smirk. I think I should reconsider the decision?
I halted and went back into hiding, to see what this girl was up to.

Without a second thought I saw her kick the leader of the group right in the balls and snatch a dagger he held.

Just seconds later it was a full blown fight but was in the favour of that unknown girl.

I saw her dodge every move sharply but let hers hit them roughly. Minutes later I saw the trio lying on the floor calling for help which of course was useless.

He dusted her hands off before picking up the two books she had in hand, and spoke in her slight deep voice.

"Listen to me motherfuckers! Next time you try to pull that so-called action on a girl, think about this precious moment for as much as you can before actually doing so.

Never ever think you can use a girl however you want, because every beauty has a sleeping beast in her, and if you make the beautiful mistake of waking that beast up," she paused.

" JESUS HELPS YOU." She said that steadily and clearly inserting every alphabet of that sentence into the men's brain.

I was completely dumbfounded. But jolted all of a sudden when I saw her walk towards me.

"Who the hell are you?" She held my collar and gritted her teeth.

"Uh--- excuse me ma'am, I am not the hell you are expecting me to be-" I tried explaining myself.

" And what is going to explain that your statement is true-" she was left mid sentenced.

" Your phone! You never keep it switched off! What happened-" a female spoke as she made her way towards us. She spoke korean, to which this insane lady here too responded in korean.

"Ahh I was handling some mess here and those little shits just flung my phone somewhere." She stated.

There was awkward silence before the other lady shouted on top of her lungs.

" WHAT THE ACTUALLY HELL ARE YOU UP TO?!"

" Hey what?!"

" The man you are about to beat up is the CEO of Victory!"

As soon as she heard it, she let go of my shirt collars which I didn't realise she was holding till now.