Tears and Memories

Taehyung's POV

She was the only thing running on my mind. Her face flashed infront of my eyes, her plump lips, innocent eyes, and brightest smile. I missed every single thing about her.

All our memories that we made , our simple actions of love and comforting words, every hug and touch of hers, I could feel them all as it were all happening.

Tears pooled in my eyes and they blurred my vision. I miss her....

Yeji's POV

He was the only thing running on my mind. I couldn't stop thinking about our times we spent together. The realisation that those times are now going to become memories forever and ever, hit me and I sat beside my bed sobbing with a picture of ours staring back at me.

I miss him....

I heard my door open and stood up, hiding the picture behind me.

Oppa stood there staring at me and down at my hands.

"Don't hide that picture, I will not take that away. I know how much you loved him even though he was just pretending-"

" He was never pretending. It was you , your stupid grudge and your ego that separated both of us. But guess what? I never even complained about anything because I wanted to do everything that made my brother happy. And till date I am doing it, even if it includes the sacrifice of my love and happiness, because, I owe you."

Yeji took a pause as she gulped a lump in her throat and a tear dropped on the marble floor.

She sighed before speaking again.

"I owe you alot for whatever you did for me. You had a choice of going anywhere you wanted when mother and father left us, you would be best alone and even manage your own expenses somehow, but you took me with you. You took good care of me and had my back at all times. You tried your best and by earning each and every penny, you set up a company, you sent me abroad to study nonetheless, you even made me the CEO of your company, the company that you found. So I think I owe you everything."

The atmosphere grew quiet until Yoongi decided to speak.

" So you are paying me back for what I did? My duties as a brother? You don't consider me as your own right? Cause if you did, you wouldn't say words which you did right away. Your words did hurt me Yeji, maybe you wouldn't say these words if you knew why actually I did what I did."

" Your actions hurt me more, but I will listen to your explanation and believe in them too, because I want you to remain a good and innocent brother to me."

" He is the reason why I lost my love and I am afraid to loose you next."

Half an hour passed and every single thing my brother told me now made sense to me. All this time I was living with a bastard who was thinking about his revenge only. He used me to take revenge on my brother.

I requested my brother to leave me alone for sometime so that I could let it all out and never cry for the same reason again.

~

The sun rays hit my face and I opened my eyes. I slept at the side of my bed and didn't realise it. It was already 08:00 and like I decided last night, I will forget about Kim Taehyung and move on.

I took a bath, wore my outfit and went down for breakfast to find oppa placing it on the table.

"Good morning Oppa." I said and I could see him taken aback a little but soon gave me and assuring smile.

Yoongi: " I actually wanted to speak to you about something more but I didn't get a chance."

Yeji: " you can tell me now. What is it?"

Yoongi: " I know it is hard for you to move on but to make you feel less lonely and forget about him, I have decided on your marriage with Lee Sehun."

I received a shock when my brother said those words. I tried my best to not cry and make things worse.

Yeji: " it will surely take me a long time to forget about him, but I will. Plus Sehun is not bad in person. If you have selected him then he sure is perfect for me." I smiled.

" Really you will? Thank you so much sis." He said clearly overloaded with joy.

" Uh--- oppa- I am sorry for what I said last night. I am really sorry-"

He took me in a tight hug, stopping me mid sentenced.

" It's totally fine. You were going through a lot that time and you didn't know anything, now you do and I am glad you do and are now choosing wisely."

I love my brother alot.

~
I was in office and heard a sound. I looked over to the kitchen area of my office, my secretary wasn't there. Who could it be?

I took a step towards the room and was shocked to see a figure walk towards me. They had a black hoddie and cap which totally covered their face.

They came straight towards me, I almost was screaming when they put one of their hand on mouth and using the other to pin me to the wall.

This touch. I felt a rush of emotions inside me.

He raised his head and looked straight into my eyes. His strong gaze was melting me but I wanted to be with him. I wanted time to stop right there. It was comforting yet I had to pull apart.

"What is it Yeji? You are not answering my texts or calls? Why?"

" Stop asking questions. How dare you enter my office, leave right away." I yelled furiously.

" Why are doing this to me Yeji? Do you not love me-"

He was stopped mid sentenced as I slapped him on his cheek. He was frozen in his actions and so was I .

"What do you think huh? You will lie and I will believe all of it? I did. But fortunately someone named Min Yoongi had to come and open up all your plans to me. And you couldn't take your revenge and use me."

" Yeji please! You just heard his part of the matter. Please give me a chance to explain, please!" His eyes were now watery and so was mine.

" I hate you Kim Taehyung. Kindly leave and never show me your face again." I said with a neutral expression.

He opened his mouth to speak but stopped and left eventually.