Realisation

A/N: A long chapter ahead 👀

"DID I NOT TELL YOU TO ACT SMART?!" the man screamed as he slapped Somi making her cheeks burn.

He then picked his phone up and dialled Leo.

"Get Seoyeon from there. Taehyung has suspected Somi and I am sure he will look for her. It better to end it right here."

"I am on it, sir!" Leo said as he hung up.

Next morning

Seoyeon woke up to find Taehyung sleeping peacefully beside her. The calmness and serenity added more to his angelic beauty.

"I know handsome men like me are hard to find but please do not stare. It's creepy."

As soon as Seoyeon heard this she pushed him with all her might causing him to fall down from the bed.

"Ouch! That shit hurt" he said, rubbing his butt.

"That's what you get for calling me creepy, you rabid chicken!"

She winked playfully at the man before going down to make breakfast.

She went up to call Taehyung who said he would be down in five minutes and Seoyeon was walking down again.

She was on the stairs when she heard murmurs and ran back. Peeping from afar she saw men walking in.

"Get them" one of them said and she knew they came to take her.

She tip toed quickly to Taehyung.

"Hey why are you-" he instantly shut up when she motioned him to, and probably got an idea about something being wrong.

"There are some people down there who are inspecting the house, they probably came to take me." Seoyeon whispered.

"I think we should escape from the window." He said and the girl nodded.

Just when they were about to run out from the back gate  a man stopped them.

"Hands up!" He shouted and pointed his gun at them.

Seoyeon being quicker held out a gun herself.
"Don't move ahead!" She said and the man backed away a little.

She took steps backwards and Taehyung mimicked her actions.

When at a safe distance, she quickly rushed out and locked the huge door from outside.

"Get the car!" She said and they both ran to the parked car.

While Taehyung got it, Seoyeon removed the number plate from the back.

"What is-"

"Drive off right now!"

Taehyung started the engine as they got out of the area with the men following.

"Where do we go?" He asked.

"Our priority remains to move as far as we can." Seoyeon added.

After reaching a certain distance Taehyung stopped and both of the got out.

" I am sorry for getting you into this mess. Please go wherever you can, I am sure I will find a way for myself" Seoyeon said, guilt clearly visible in her tone.