Finale

"You are trapped in your own game."

Just as these words were said, Sehun dropped his weapons and pretended to surrender.

As soon as the officer went close to handcuff him he kicked him in the groin and snatched the gun.

He held the officer by his neck, choking him. He pointed the gun to his head threatening.

"Officer we're eager to die are we?" He smirked before he pulled the officer with him preventing any other cop to shoot him.

He dragged the officer to a dark corner and hit his head with the base of the gun. He fell unconscious while Sehun ran to the basement room where Seoyeon was kept.

~

"It's a secret room or some attic! Yoongi!"  Taehyung exclaimed.

"The basement!" Yoongi whispered in realisation.
"C'mon Tae, we have the last five minutes."

They both ran to save the girls but where was the door to the basement?

"DAMN IT! WE DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING TIME! WHERE'S THE FUCKING DOOR?!" Taehyung screamed.

He held is head in his hand in despair while Yoongi tried connecting the dots. Time was ticking, the oxygen supply was running out and so were the lungs out of air of the girls.

"He's too smart. The door is hidden behind something." Yoongi said.

"Check all the picture frames, shelves, and cupboards."

Just when they were looking around the hallway, Taehyung realised something strange.

"His cupboard. There was a handle inside his cupboard which I thought was a locker." Taehyung said.

"That's it Taehyung we got it!"Yoongi said and they rushed before a second thought.

~

Meanwhile Sehun used the garage door to enter the basement. He untied Seoyeon who was coughing due to lack of oxygen.

Taehyung opened the hidden door and rushed in.

He could hear Seoyeon screaming. "Why are you doing this Sehun" she cried.

"Seoyeon!" Taehyung exclaimed while he opened the door to the room.

Just as he did Sehun pulled her harshly and ran out from the garage door, locking it on his way out.

"SEHUN! STOP YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" He shouted but to his ill-fate the door was already locked.

"SOMI!" Yoongi screamed as he spotted an unconscious girl which he identified as Somi.

"Hey wake up!" He lightly slapped her cheeks but realised she wouldn't wake up.

Taehyung tried waking her up but Yoongi stopped him.

"I'll take care of her. Save Seoyeon!" Just as these words left Yoongi's mouth, Taehyung rushed from the stairs not before picking up the gun Sehun dropped in his way out.

By the time Taehyung could reach the garage, Sehun had already taken Seoyeon and driven away to god knows where.

"FUCK!" Taehyung cursed as he ran to his car.

This did not go unnoticed by Jimin and he spoke in his earphone.

"Sehun has run away with Seoyeon at his gun point I reckon and Taehyung is chasing after them. Backup required immediately."

The officers including Hoseok, Namjoon and Seokjin who were indulged in handling Sehun's men were conscious about the situation and rushed with their weapons to Taehyung.