Deals and confessions

" Mom!" Sora cried as they carried her mother's coffin towards the dug grave.

She was only twelve and was left alone with the death of her mother. With it came the responsibility of her six year old brother.

One of her mother's friend was kind enough to lend them a room for some days. She was, in her adolescent days a very active girl and craved for knowledge and Mrs. Joon was more than eager to provide her a school, provided that in return she would take care and clean her home.

Of course child labour is a crime but everything comes with a cost.

School is where this girl met Seoyeon and became best friends ever since. When started to earn, Sora moved to town and was capable enough to pay for their living. Her brother was her lifeline. She loved him more than anything else as he was the only one she had. He was precious and she didn't want to loose him.

So here she was sitting in front of Sehun who laid a deal to her in return of sparing her brother's life.

"Taehyung and Seoyeon should not know this. I had nothing against Seoyeon but she sided with my enemy which she shouldn't have done. I want to know all your plans."

She had no choice. "We planned to sneak into your house tonight."
An evil smirk crept on his face.

"You're a great help."

Back in Sora's house~

Taehyung and Seoyeon were sipping tea below the parchment of the balcony.

"Thank you for saving my life previously" Seoyeon spoke silently.

"It's fine." Came the reply from the opponent.

Awkward silence had already taken its place when Taehyung spoke again.

"Staying away from you for the past days have been horrible. Honestly Seo, I have realised that you hold an important place in my heart. With nothing left for me, I have you and I am scared to lose you." His voice was a bit shaky and Seoyeon did not make any further comments. She put a hand around his shoulder and tapped.

"I know I have done bad to you but it would be highly incorrect to say that I don't regret or that I don't have any feelings for you."

Seoyeon silently hugged him and as soon as their body made contact, Tae buried his head in the crook of her neck and let out all the tears he held in for days.

They stood still until Seoyeon said, "from now on, no more secrets and no more revenge."

She felt him nod followed by an almost inaudible "I love you."

She smiled, things have finally resolved among them. "I love you Tae. I am trusting you."

"I'll not let you down, princess." He claimed and they hugged yet again but this time with a little more love and passion.

Evening~

"All set?"

"Well... Yup, I have checked the cameras, bluetooth, electricity wiring and everything." Sora claimed.

"Can I go instead of Seo? I don't get any good feelings about this." Tae came up.

"No Taehyung. There are things about Sehun which only Seoyeon knows about. With you going, the task at hand would become complicated."

Seoyeon went up to Taehyung. She held his hand, "it's ok Tae, I will be fine. I promise" she gave a sad smile as if knowing the consequences that would follow.

"I know I am being selfish but I don't want to lose you. I cannot afford to lose my only support." He spoke silently.

"You're an entrepreneur Taehyung. Treat this like a business, you don't take risks, you don't succeed. I'll be fine, trust me on this."

Taehyung nodded his head slightly clearly making it visible to not be satisfied with the confrontation.

"Wait! Am I seeing it correct? Did you guys start over again?" Sora exclaimed.

"Oh my god! No way! You didn't tell me girl!" She squealed again when getting a smile as an answer to her previous question.

"Ok we do not have time for this guys! Let's get going!" Seoyeon laughed. Such an ironic situation predicted the trouble that lay ahead.