Requests

"Oppa!!!" Yeji shouted.
"You just put in the salt! Why did you put it again?"

"Opps! Did I-?" Yoongi looked puzzled as he looked at the dish being cooked infront of him.

" That's it, cooking and I were enemies ever since and forever will be."

Yeji couldn't help but laugh at the funniest situation of her life happening infront of her eyes.

"What are you laughing for you black faced monkey?!" He said as he threw the dish washing sponge towards Yeji.

"Hey! What did you say?!! You hunchback camel!" Yeji protested as she threw some potato peels towards her brother.

Even though Yoongi was elder to Yeji, they both still shared a crazy little lovely bond.

The 'fight' went on for about five minutes.

Changing the topic Yoongi said, "Sis. Do you know Kim Taehyung got a contract from Gucci?"

" Ahh of course! He was meant to get it from the way he planned the whole meeting-" She stopped midway as she realised what trash she was speaking and Yoongi on the other hand frowned.

"I mean, uh of course I know that he got the contract!"

"So I am sure you also know that he sent a letter last night saying he would like some models from our agency to help him and he would give us 10% of the deal? "

" Yes. " Yeji said sadly

" You don't look happy?"

"I rejected that offer. I know you will never be comfortable enough to do this so I thought I just-"

" It's for our company's benefit. Our company already stands in the top and the deal with helping someone collaborating with Gucci can surely give us more recognition. "

" Are you sure? "

" Yes! Let's go for it! "

Yeji hugged her brother and that's how Yoongi and Taehyung met face to face again, instead of promising to never do so.

---

"Please. Atleast tell me what did I do for you to bring me in this gross of a place and treat me like that?!" The woman cried but no answer...

Moments later a man in his twenties, 6 feet tall, dressed in the outfit of a gentleman, walked in as he positioned himself infront of the crying woman.

"You have done nothing. I only have you as a bait."

Everything seemed confusing until he pulled out a picture of a man.

" This person here is going to pay for whatever he is doing. Because I have his most precious gem here with me."

The girl in trap was not given proper food or drink, was tortured day and night. As she heard this, she felt everything in front of her eyes grow black and a sharp sensation at the back of her head.

The last thing she saw was a smirking man before her head fell to the side and she grew unconscious.

---

"Yes. Excellent!"

"Hana you need to give more of that pose!"

"And! Last shoot! Done!"

The shooting room was in a total chaos and why wouldn't it be? This company has got a collaboration offer from non other than Gucci.

Several employees ran here and there with either dresses for models or documents.

Taehyung on the other hand has now pulled all nighters for the past three days.

"Excuse me sir?"

"Come in!"

"You have a meeting with Mr. Min."

" I'll be right there."

With that being said, Taehyung took his coat and walked out.

Meeting room

"You look not well Taehyung." Yoongi remarked to which said man just smiled.

" Now you don't expect me to be all fine after getting a contact from Gucci, do you?"

" You know what? Let's go to the caféteria instead, let's get you some fresh air." Yoongi suggested to which Taehyung led the way.

" I expected Ye- I mean, Miss Min. How are you here?"

"Well 'protective brother' you can say. It's a miracle to meet you after so much has happened which I thought I would never."

" I see, well, coming back to business, I want the best models of your company. The rest information was already given in the papers your sister signed." Taehyung stated.

" I have read it all, we won't disappoint you. When should we get them ready?"

" ASAP. I have 2 weeks in hand. We are launching those designs on the Friday later than the upcoming and the final shoot will be launched next month I guess."

" Sure thing, let's keep the shoot, 4 days from now?"

" If it's ok with you."

" Ok. So that's it I guess, I think I should take a leave." With that both the men bowed to each other.

Yoongi was about to leave when something Taehyung said caught his attention.

"Can i-"
Yoongi turned back to face Taehyung.

"Can I expect Miss Min to be one of those best models?"

The next thing the billionaire heard was a small laugh from the man who he directed his words to.

"I must say Taehyung, your expectations are really high. But I am sorry, I need to cut them short."

" See you later Mr. Min." Taehyung stated with a smile as Yoongi turned around to leave.

A/N: Author here again---

Please smash that star icon and leave your comments, I'd really really appreciate that! See you again in the next chapter.