Just a Friend

Seoyeon's POV

"Doctor Lee, you have a visitor waiting for you outside."

"I will be there." I said as I kept a book back and headed towards the reception.

" Ah I was told that I had a visitor?"

"Yes Doctor, he is waiting outside, I told him to wait here but he insisted waiting out. "

" Ok thank you. " I smile at her and head out to find a tall man in blue suit standing with his back faced to me. He was checking on his watch when I called him.

" Taehyung-ssi? What are you doing here at this hour?"

Taehyung: " What do you think I might be doing? You aren't answering my texts and it's been two days already."

Seoyeon: " well I apologise for that but, so much has happened in these two weeks and I can't tell you everything right here. In short, I have been really busy, I answer only phone calls." I said as I smiled.

He looked gloomy and his face, unlike other days was pale as if all his happy days are over.

"Why did you want to meet me though?"

"Just because I wanted to. Are you free now?"

"The chairman was impressed and granted me a promotion so.. Kinda, I have been informed that I am having VIP patient in about half and hour or so. Is there anything you want to share? You look very much unlike yourself today. If there is something you want to say, I promise,it will be just the two of us knowing about it." I saw him looking away.

" You said, alot has happened with you in these two weeks, same goes for me so I just want some time to relax. That's it." He said and I knew exactly where he should be taken.

I asked him to follow me, we took an elevator right to the rooftop and I led him. 

Taehyung: " Woah, do you come here very often?"

Seoyeon: " Yes. It's very much relaxing here, looking at the moon, the stars and the lit up city. This is the perfect place to be alone and be one's own self."

I looked to side he was admiring the mini lighted city below him.

Seoyeon: " I think I did my job well, you look better than before. I think you need some alone time?"

Taehyung: " Stay. You asked me if I had something to share, you promised me that it will only be between the two of us. I have alot to say..."

" Let it all out." I said as I placed a hand on his shoulders, tears were already halfway through his cheeks by then and his voice faded away.

He spoke softly, " You remember the girl I told you about? She has moved on, getting married. It hurts me alot but I can't even express it, that makes it tough for me."

" Some things are just never meant to be no matter how much we wish they were..."

Maybe she was never meant to be yours. Great day awaits for you and you have to wait for that right time. The good things are taken away from us to replace it with even better or best things in life.

I won't give you false hopes that everything will be fine, just have patience, instead I will comfort you this very moment because that is all you need right now."

I said as I tapped his shoulders. He was sobbing, and I hugged him lightly as we stayed like that for some time.

He pulled away wiping his face, "I never thought I will get a friend like you who will be with me everytime I need you. Thank you so much."

Just as he said this, a few hiccups were heard and I chuckled.

"I am always here for you." I said as put my hands in the pocket of my coat.

" I think you have the Patient." He said.

I looked up to spot a helicopter and I smiled. " I think I gotta go."

"I have to leave too, see you later." He smiled and disappeared to the elevator.

I switched on my bluetooth, " we have the patient, I need a nurse and a helper on the rooftop."

~

Taehyung's POV

Rrrringgg!

Iopened the door to find a package lying outside.

I smiled, I thought it was either from Jimin or Jungkook and now, the possibility of it being Seoyeon was high too.

"Unknown person? Wow! It better be you Jimin or else I am coming for your neck." I say and let out a chuckle.

I open the box and there, the most unexpected event and the one I never ever looked forward to.

What a good morning!