Danger

I was supposed to meet Sehun today so my brother chose my outfit of the day.

I was supposed to meet him in the evening and so had to keep my evening schedule clear, for which I had to finish all paperwork and my secretary was hella annoyed.

~

"So why did you agree for the marriage?" He asked and I sighed.

Yeji: " Because I think my brother's choice is best, if he has chosen you, then you surely are good."

Sehun: " so you don't like me?"

Yeji: " As per now, no. As you know, I was in a relationship with Taehyung who is your enemy. So since it will take time for me to get out of there, it will also take time for me to like you."

Sehun: " I see, I like you. From the time we first met. It wouldn't be wrong to call it ' love at first sight'." He said and let out a chuckle.

Sehun: " I am glad you left Taehyung. Yoongi and me, we knew each other from the time he set up his company. And I know everything about about Yoongi and Taehyung. Yoongi has suffered alot because of Taehyung."

The rest of the time was spent with him asking me questions about myself and me answering, it was weird at first but he was a type of person who didn't make me feel bored even for a bit.

Maybe he was good. Maybe I trusted Taehyung too much and got the wrong portrayal of people.

Third person POV

After having the conversation with Yeji, and getting humiliation in return had Taehyung run out of the headquarters and drive to his office at the fastest pace he could.

Tears pooled up in his eyes which blurred his vision yet he didn't lower the pace of his car.

Not focusing on the road, he didn't realise he had entered a one-way.

I truck was speeding towards him and hit his car...

" It's Kim Taehyung! Call the ambulance." There were murmurs all around as the ambulance arrived.

~

"Doctor Kang! I cannot find any senior doctors and there are two patients and one of them is a VIP patient on wait.

" Ahh seriously! You got only me. Please find some other doctor, I am on break."

" I will attend them." Seoyeon said as she rushed with the nurse.

Before passing Doctor Kang she didn't forget to give a reply to her.

"Can't believe a doctor's oath can also refuse treatment for a patient."

Seoyeon reached the gate as the ambulance door opened for the first patient. Along with two nurses, Seoyeon rushed with the stretcher only to be stopped by Doctor Kang mid-way.

" I have got the call, take the VIP patient." She said and rushed off.

The stretcher of the VIP patient was pulled out of the ambulance.

"Patient Kim Taehyung, low blood pressure, multiple bleeding including head and limbs."

At the mention of the name, Seoyeon's eyes widened, it couldn't possibly be the man she met in Italy? But it unfortunately had to be.

Taehyung was rushed to be treated, his eyes were a bit opened for a minute and Seoyeon couldn't stop yelling at the passer-bys to move out of the way.

"Taehyung-ssi, please keep your eyes open. Taehyung-ssi! Don't close your eyes, just look at me."

But all he could hear was a faint noise calling out his name, his vision was completely black before he fell unconscious.

Seoyeon's POV

He was covered in the crimson liquid and so I couldn't notice and important thing until I took his hoodie off.

A bullet had hit him! There was no diagnosis as such, but it was a car accident, how could there be a bullet?!

"Nurse Choi, please prepare the supply of IV."

" Nurse Han, please get me the forceps and terebellum, also some Betadine. We need to take the bullet out."

This was my first time taking out a bullet and that too for a VIP. My hands were shaking terribly.

"Doctor, are you sure? We are not at all experienced." I could sense the nervousness in Nurse Han's voice.

" We'll do it. Just call Doctor Kang if she is done with the other patient." I stated.

I examined the gun shot wound, even though I know the steps, this is the first time I am doing it practically that too on a VIP, I chanted the Our Father, Hail Mary and the Glory be prayer whilst making a mental note to myself.

"THIS PATIENT WILL NOT DIE HERE TODAY."

A/N:

Hey there beautiful creatures! Hope y'all are having a great time! Happy Jimin day everyone!!!!

You guys are supporting me alot and it means alot to me T_T thank you for being the cause of my Euphoria 💜

Now vote or you gonna see Oli OppaR in your dreams tonight:)