Long lost enemies

Making sure that no noise is made, Seoyeon walked in the hallway leading to Sehun's room the key to which he hid under the carpet.

Seoyeon being well aware of his habits and hiding styles didn't take long to figure it out.

As soon as the room was unlocked, she made her way to the set of drawers on the study table.

The first two drawers had nothing of suspicion but surely something of great suspicion was found in the third drawer.

Flashback~

It's about time I pull my master card. It's time I end it all with Kim Taehyung.

Thinking this, Sehun left the letter and a photograph of Taehyung's sister in the envelope assuming he'd post it the next day.

"Taehyung-" Seoyeon spoke.

"Yes? What's wrong" Taehyung spoke with concern.

"Your sister-"
"What about my sister" The voice was now deep and worry full.

"Your sister, Taehyung, she's with Sehun, and she looks injured."

"What-"

"Yes. Apparently Sehun was supposed to let you know about this through a letter but turns out he never posted it"

"Seoyeon, listen carefully-"
He was left mid sentenced when a loud scream was heard from the other side.

"SEOYEON!!!"
"SEO!! WHAT'S WRONG!!! HELLO?!"

"Hello Kim. I guess I have got to baits to get to you?" He chuckled.
Taehyung's grip over the phone tightened.

"It's about time we meet to negotiate mate, shall we?"

Taehyung heard the line go dead and he flung the phone across the room.

"DAMN IT! HE WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE AT HOME HOW DID HE KNOW ABOUT THIS!" he screamed.

Sora's tears flowed across her cheeks and she sobbed.

"It was you?" Taehyung spoke softly.

He let out a sarcastic laugh. "All this while I have been working with a snake!" He laughed yet again.

"He threatened my brother, Taehyung" she replied shakily, still sobbing hard.

"You could have told me this Sora! We could have figured out a plan to rescue-

"PLAN PLAN AND PLAN! THAT'S ALL YOU KNOW! ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IT YOURSELF. IF YOU SURRENDERED EARLIER THIS WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED" she shouted.

A silence took over.

"My brother is the only one I have left. I cannot risk his life-"

"And what about mine, Sora? Seoyeon is everything I have left. Yoongi has no one but my sister, and you didn't even think twice to put both their lives in danger?" His eyes pooled with tears.
There was silence in the room when Taehyung softly spoke, "Leave and never come back." How ironic was his calmness to his anger and despair?

~~~~

Yoongi lifted himself up from his table when he heard the bell. He sure was moving on from his losses and thought it best to indulge himself into work and keep himself busy to make the healing process faster.

He opened the door to the person he was least expecting. It took him by surprise when he saw the well known entrepreneur drenched in sweat, despair clearly visible on his face.

"To what do I owe your presence" he spoke harshly as if it was least intriguing to him.

"Please Yoongi, I know we are not meant to be dealing in peace but please know it's about Seoyeon and my sister."

At the mention of Somi's name, Yoongi was all ears.

Taehyung explained the entire matter to him and he let out his helping hand.

~~~~

"We can use old ac ducts to get to them." Yoongi said.

"For backup we call the cops." Suggested Jimin.

"We carry out our plan tonight. We cannot let anything happen to either of them." Taehyung spoke.

"Fine, I will have to speak to the Sheriff, so you guys can go ahead while I head there after filing an FIR." Jimin spoke before he got up and left.

The duo gathered their armaments. Just as the packing was done, Yoongi reached out to an isolated drawer. He pulled out a paper little larger than an A3 size paper. Different rectangles and circles covered the paper which Taehyung identified was a map.

"How do you have this?" He asked knowing well that it was a secret map of Sehun's Mansion.

" I had an informer inform me that small bottles of Bromhexine were found in Sehun's room. The question might arise about why did I suspect him. That's because he was the last person my sister spoke to before she was found dying with a heart attack."
He spoke.

"You didn't feel it important to tell me? Seoyeon and me were working our asses off to catch the criminal who killed her and you had a lead on him and didn't care to inform??!!!" Taehyung sounded a little pissed.

"I am extremely sorry to not tell you this, but I wanted to get to the root of this without dealing with scandals." Guilt was quite visible in his voice.

"We're on this together Taehyung. I found a reason to live, my love who I thought had been killed and I will protect her no matter what. I will help you protect yours too." Yoongi spoke and tapped Tae's shoulder slightly.

"Apparently my sister cannot get a better husband than Min Yoongi." Taehyung smiled which disappeared as the realisation of the situation dawned on him.

"Let's get this. And end it for real this time."

A/N: Please do not be a silent reader and remember to smash that star icon at the bottom left corner of the page! Also remember to comment and follow! Author nim asks for support 💜✨