Marriage

Min Yeji weds Lee Sehun.

He opened the invitation card , the location the event was well organised. He smiled, maybe what Seoyeon said last night was true after all.

I return every single memory of you, back to you.
I want to forget you and I surely will, thank you for being with me.
From: Yeji

He looked further to find a diary, which he had gifted her and she promised to never  keep away from her. The rest were all pictures of them together. Right down below was a small box.

He knew exactly what it was so he preferred not opening it. He tried his best last night to forget everything, he didn't want to get back to it all over again.

~

"This is getting exasperating!" Jimin growled as he sat back on the chair of the caféteria.

"You guys still didn't find any traces?" Sora asked as she sipped on her drink.

Seoyeon: " Who ever that person might be, should be an experienced person and known this before hand. But they didn't even leave one trace. No one knew about the bullet, how could it be like this?!"

Jimin: " Taehyung is actually not his own self from the past few days, Seoyeon do you know what's wrong with him? Does he still come to sanitize his wound?"

Seoyeon: " He came last night at a very late hour around 01:00 , I had a VIP patient coming so I took an off late. That's also the reason why I couldn't sanitize his wound so I scheduled it today in the evening."

Jimin: " if you get a chance, just ask him if there's something bothering him, I am not used to seeing him like this. Even though I know Taehyung will never cry or feel like loosing because he is strong, but I still want him to be his old self."

This reminded Seoyeon of last night, it means he really was sad and needed company. She thought to herself it would might as well be the case where she would have not let him go.

Jimin had a worried look on his face and so did Jungkook.

Ah bro! I really thought Kim Taehyung and Min Yeji had something going on between them! I ship them so much!

A few murmurs were heard from a group of friends and the four people having a conversation so long were suddenly active and looked forward to hear what the group spoke about.

Jungkook: "Is it by any chance that Yeji and Taehyung's relationship is public now?"

Seoyeon motioned for the trio to be quite as she walked over to the group.

Seoyeon: " Hi!"

Girl 1 :" Oh doctor Lee! You remember my sister? You treated her few days back and she recovered faster than expected. Thank you so much!"

Seoyeon: " That's great! I wish your sister all the best. Um- can you do me a favor?"

Girl 2: " Sure! What is it? We'll be glad to help."

Seoyeon: " I need information."

Girl 3: " oh that might be tough but regarding what?"