Lying Game

Yoongi's POV

I couldn't find my laptop, maybe I left it at office. Oh damn. I search for Yeji's laptop in her bedroom to complete the files.

I opened the desktop and found it completely organised. I sometimes doubt whether or not she is my sister. She is a hard-working af unlike my lazy ass, wait, what am I even saying! Why am I praising that monkey faced crocodile?!

I proceed on going to the folder named "My files." I enter the first alphabet of the required file in the search bar, 'M' the first thing that came was ' My love ' woah this is interesting!

Is my sis finally dating?! I clicked on the folder curiously only to be met with password protect. Something's brewing ahh.

Thinking I could wait for Yeji to come back from her trip, I proceeded with work.

She told me she went out with her friends what if she went there with that particular someone? What if I go and surprise them?

Taehyung's POV

We drove to our destination for the next two hours. Beautiful!

The first thing we did when we reached was unpacking our belongings and heading out for a walk .

We explored the surrounding areas and walking a bit more further, where one could find a busy market. Yeji took her mask and handed me one too. The rest of the day was spent enjoying, eating, and roaming about the lit area.

It was evening and we decided to go back to our hotel room. The rest of the evening was spent watching movies and cuddling.

Second day of the trip is over....

Somi's POV

I wanted to tell Seoyeon everything hadn't it been for that bastard blackmailing me.

He had now kept me in his farmhouse until I was well enough to be tied up again. I was strictly warned to not try to be smart or else he'd had my brother kill. I had no intention to act smart infront of them though. I could just look for a moment when they were absent and devise a plan.

I walked around the whole house trying to figure out the entry, exit, cameras and guards when I heard some murmurs.

"Boss, we saw your sister in the hospital. She treated that girl and even spent time with her."

What? Who would that person- Seoyeon! So Seoyeon was this kidnapper's sister?

" We would have been in trouble, the only advantage being that she can't recognise any one of you"

So Seoyeon doesn't know anything and her brother here is taking advantage of her disability! Now I surely need to get out of here ASAP!

Yoongi's POV

I went up to our secretary, "Good morning sir!" She greeted and i smiled

" Miss Choi, can you tell me something about Yeji? Like, whom she has been meeting these days or someone who is frequently visiting her?"

She paused for a while and then continued, "yes sir. A man, who called himself as 'Mr. Kim' visits Miss Min almost everyday. He never mentioned his name. The day prior to yesterday, Miss Min asked me to book a room at a countryside resort. That's all I have noticed till now."

" I see, can you tell me the name of the resort?"

" Sir, it's Hope World"
A sudden thought of Taehyung came into my mind, maybe I was overthinking, There are many people with the surname Kim but the resort, it was given to Hoseok by Taehyung when he set off to start his business.

I couldn't let my sister be with Taehyung alone. But she told me about going out with her friends... The next moment, only one name popped up in my brain, Jennie.

I take my phone out and search for her number.
"Hello?"

"Ne Oppa!"

Jennie, where are you?,

" Ah I am with one of my friends. Why?"

"Is Yeji with you? Or are you guys planning on going out somewhere?"

" It's better if you don't ask about it, we did have a plan but all she thinks about is her work, she refused to go because she had a business trip to some place."

" Oh I see, I just wanted to know if you guys had plans or something, I would have booked y'all a ticket to Hawaii"

" That's so sweet Oppa, but I would rather prefer staying at home because my mom is leaving for Bangkok tomorrow and I will be busy."

" Hm, I see, good day Jennie! I think I got a call."

" Ne Oppa, goodbye."

The line went dead and so did my mind. Yeji gave two different explanations to two different people. Why would she do that? Perhaps is it something which it shouldn't be?