Great Expectations

"How can you conclude that it's a suicide?!" Seoyeon screamed as the officer just roamed about casually.

Yoongi and Sehun looked shocked. While Taehyung had the same blank expression.

"Look, miss, we are not interested to argue with you on this matter. We have investigated all her call records, interrogated her staffs and friends. It clearly drew us to the conclusion that Miss Min suffered a depression due to her breakup with Mr. Kim Taehyung and committed a suicide." He spoke and there was silent until Seoyeon spoke again.

"But it wasn't traced in the normal tests which means she knew the exact amount to be taken in order to-"

" Miss Lee, you are just a doctor. You job on performing an autopsy and informing us the cause of death is done. Investigation and finding out the exact thing behind it is our job, so might as well mind your own business."

Taehyung, who was silent till now spoke as he heard this, " Officer, I will have to request you to mind your language and be a bit respectful towards the lady because she is being respectful towards you."

The officer instantly shut up before murmuring a " you may leave" and he himself leaving.

Seoyeon didn't have a choice but to close the case as per said.

A month later~

Taehyung moved to Daegu to be himself and kept himself busy to distract him from breaking down every now and then.

Seoyeon as usual was busy with work but her mind kept roaming about a thing his brother decided about her. She couldn't stop thinking about Yeji's last words and they echoed in her ears every now and then. Guilt took over her that she couldn't earn Justice for the girl.

Yoongi was broken down completely. He blamed Taehyung to be the reason he lost his love and later his sister. He closed his eyes as he recalled all moments.

"Yoongi please! I am as heart broken as you are. I can't find my sister!" Taehyung screamed but Yoongi seemed to ignore his words.

" I never knew you hated me to an extent that you made a kidnapping drama if your own sister! I loved her but you just didn't like the fact I did!"

His thoughts then drifted from the time he lost his sister.

"Why?! Why'd you kill her when you loved her?!"

But this time Taehyung was speechless.

He opened his eyes and took a framed picture of him and Yeji as tears rolled down his eyes. He never cried even when the times were worse, but he just couldn't control himself now that he lost everything.

Unknowingly, he closes his eyes as he lets sleep consume him.

"Oppa! It was all planned! They killed me! They can kill you too!"

He saw himself running and Yeji's voice echoed in a never-ending dark room.

" Oppa! They killed me!" The scream grew even louder and Yoongi closed his ears but it echo grew louder and he fell on his knees as a loud scream left his mouth too.

He opens his eyes to find himself on the chair of his office and his phone ringing loudly. He couldn't process things then. But it took him almost thirty seconds to answer the call.