CHAPTER 17 (NSFW)

(Please bear with this as not really written anything like this but I hope you enjoy. I was trying to get this out yesterday but failed. please be kind on the comments)

The two lovers make it home safe and sound. Both if them take their shoes off as their feet are killing them because they have not worn shoes like that in a very long time.

Mei goes into the kitchen to make them both a drink. Yuzu goes to the sofa and sits down waiting for her to bring the drinks over.
Mei finally finishes the drinks and sits next to her girlfriend looking at her she can see she is thinking as she can remember the faces she pulled while studying. She turns to her and contemplates on asking weather she is OK but is beaten to the punch.

“Mei are you ok"

“I was just about to ask you the same thing"

“Mei. I want to ask you some questions, but now is not the right time. I also want to share with you what has happened to me in the 2 years that you were gone as I feel it’s the right thing to-do. Tomorrow we are going to stay in and I’m going first. I’m going to tell you everything just like you did today. Once I am finished we will have a Q+A time. Would that be ok"

“For you my beloved anything is ok"

Yuzu reaches for the TV remote to see if there is a film on that they can watch as its still early and they have the apartment to themselves. She finds a film that she has seen before and starts to relax. Her girlfriend uses her lap as a pillow and both of them settle down. About half an hour after Yuzu looks down and sees that her girlfriend is asleep she thinks to her self

“That must of taken it out of her”

Yuzu let’s her rests while she watches the film. As the credit roll on the screen she turns off the TV and shakes her girlfriend awake. Mei wakes up and looks at her girlfriend and says

“Did the film finish"

Laughing at her younger sister she replies

“You put your head in my lap and within half an hour you was asleep I think the events that has happened in the last few days completely wiped you out"

“I think you are right.”

“You know I am right"

“let’s get an early night as we have more talking to do tomorrow"

“Sounds great”

As that has been decided Mei gets of her
sister lap stands up, and together they go toward the bedroom. Yuzu goes to her normal side of the bed and was about to get changed into her night clothes qhen she looks across to her girlfriend who just stands by the door. She looks a bit puzzled as too why she is just standing there and before she could ask Mei looks at her greens eyes and says

“Take me"

“What do you mean by that"

Without hesitation she walks over to her girlfriend pulls her up from the bed as kisses her softly. She pulls away and slips out of her dress looks her girlfriend and once more she asks.

“Take me. Take me now"

Yuzu  cannot believe what she is hearing.  But she was not going to let  this opportunity pass not this time. She gets into her girlfriend field of vision and kisses her deeply and with hunger. The younger sister responded and somehow managed to deepen the kiss further which made both the girls moan.
Stopping for a brief minute Mei look to her girlfriend and asks

“May I”

As she was saying this she was tugging on her sisters dress. In response her sister just nodded and within seconds she was standing in front of her just in her underwear. Both of the sisters was feeling a little bit embarrassed but Yuzu continued she pulled her sister towards her, reached around her back and unclipped her bra which fell gracefully to the floor. Yuzu passion took over and kissed her sister with everything she had. It was full off love, devotion, passion, desire and fire.