CHAPTER 52

Both if the girls wake up at the same time with both of then feeling excited as later on they will be going to see the church. Yuzu has already sent a text to Nene saying that they would be there once Mei finishes work. All Yuzu has to think about is getting everybody there. Which is not hard to think about as she knows that Mei driver will take them anywhere.

As Mei leaves work leaving Yuzu on her own once again. Yuzu feels lonely. It not Mei fault but she just wants to be with her all the time.

Yuzu realised that she has not made the call to sort out a meeting for the cake maker. She quickly grabs her phone and dials the number.

"Hello Yuzu, what do I owe this pleasure."

"Good morning Manager."

"Yuzu, I'm not your manager anymore call me Udagawa"

"OK manager."

"Oh whatever. So what do you need."

"I need a cake."

"That's a lot of information. What kind a cake."

"A wedding cake."

"Who's it for?"

"Me. I'm getting married."

"Really that great news. I'm glad that you and Sara are tying the knot as they say."

"Ummmmmmmm"

"Ummmm what Yuzu."

"I'm not getting married to Sara."

"Oh really. Then who are you marrying."

"I'm marrying Mei."

"Hold on Yuzu dropped My phone "

Picking the phone back up Udagawa takes a deep breath and carries on talking.

"Yuzu are you serious."

"Yes! I'm 100% serious."

"OMG YUZU!! Im so happy for you. You finally got her then."

"Yes, I finally have. Getting back on topic. We are going to see a church today and I was wondering if I could reserve a table at your restaurant and have chat with you with Mei and my parents to discuss the cake."

"Yuzu, I will always have a table for you. What time."

"I would say around 8. To be on the safe side."

"Consider it booked."

"Thanks manager."

With the conversation over they hang up. Still feeling excited Yuzu calls her mama.

"Mama, I'm on my way over."

"That's a bit early sweetie."

"Yep, but I want to spend some time with you."

"OK, see you soon"

Yuzu takes a quick shower and proceeds to get ready. Once completed she runs around the house for her purse and her keys which she finds easily. She was just about to call their driver but thinks a walk would do her some good.

It don't take long for her to reach her old house and as normal open the door and announced herself.

"Your beautiful, lovely eldest daughter has arrived to bug you all day."

"Yuzu, I'm the living room."

"Hi mama, where is papa."

From out off nowhere Shou has sneaked his way behind her without a sound and screams in her ear.