CHAPTER 30

Yuzu wakes up to find a her girlfriend still sleeping. This surprised her as she is normally up before her. It was not until she saw the time was only 6am. She lays back down and holds her again. Yuzu manages to stay awake somehow maybe its because she is excited about today. As today is the day of the trip. Once again she closes her eyes praying that she will say yes.

It was not long before Mei woke up to the sound of her alarm jumping up to turn it off before it woke Yuzu. Before she turned around she felt some arms wrapping around her and a soft gentle voice spoke to her.

“Good Morning my beautiful”

Yuzu started to place soft kisses on the back of her sister.

“Good Morning my Love. You are awake early.”

“I wanted to see you off today”

“Well if you don’t stop kissing my back I won’t make it into work"

“OK I will stop then"

“Well you should go back to bed now. I’ll call you later.”

“OK sounds good"

Yuzu pretends to go back to sleep. So that she does not feel bad but as soon as she heard that front door close it was game on. She makes herself some breakfast which she eats whole hearted as she knew she will need as much energy as she can muster. Once she has finished eating she goes into her bedroom and places Mei dress on the wardrobe ready for Himeko to come and collect which should  be in a few hours.
She get herself self showered and dressed in a plain black t shirt and some skinny jeans. She packs her outfit up into a suit case which is also filled of hers and her girlfriend stuff.

Once everything is packed she makes her way to her parents room and knocks on the door. As always she Is greeted with

“Come in"

“I need the ring please mama"

Ume reached inside her little table and pulled the box out for her.

“Good luck hunnie.”

“Good luck Yuzu"

“Thank you both but I don’t think need luck. I have this in the bag.”

With the short and sweet Good luck under her belt she starts to call up everybody. One by one they mentioned they were ready to go and that they would be at her house soon. Within half an hour all partied were accountable and Matsuri has confirmed that’s she indeed at school.

Great everything was going to plan. With everybody at her place she makes final adjustments to the plan and makes sure she has everything. She turns to Himeko and says

“Your turn" With that she hands over the outfit.

“Remember Himeko in and out.”

“That’s going to be really hard. Can I just drop it of With Sally"

“That would work out better gives us a couple more hours to work with “

“But still in and out"

They all get into the car that Yuzu had hired and set off. Yuzu grabs Harumin hands and squeezes them. Knowing her best friend like she always had she knew she was nervous and squeeze it back.

They arrive at the school where Himeko gets out and walks to the chairman office. She sees Sally and goes up to her.

“Morning Sally" She whispered

“Good morning to you, why are we whispering”

“because she has excellent hearing and I don’t want to get caught.”