CHAPTER 24

Yuzu arrives at Harumin and Matsuri place as she really needs to talk to them as they are the only people her age who live together not to mention that they are like her. She knocks on their door and waits for them to answer.

Harumin opens the door and welcomes her best friend into her home. She has been there a few times in the past three months but not like this. Harumin is worried as she can see that her friend is nervous she makes them some tea and turns to her and says.

“Girl what’s up"

“I need some advice and you and Matsuri are the only ones I know who can help"

“What’s she done now”

“She has done nothing. Well I say nothing but she has asked me to move in with her. She has bought a nice apartment in the new housing area.”

“She did what?”

“Please don’t make me say it again”

“She bought a new apartment and asked you to move in"

“Yes that is correct"

“Wow, that’s surprising what did you say"

“I said yes of course"

“Then why are you nervous”

“As I’ve never lived alone. I have never lived with a girlfriend before. ”

"But technically you have."

"I get what you are saying, but this is different, please I  need advice. Harumin help me. "

Harumin laughs at her friend as she cannot believe that she is this nervous about taking the next step in her relationship.

“Yuzu, listen I know that you are nervous but you don’t have to be. It’s the next step in your relationship. I must admit that I did have my concerns about you two but she has kept her word and you two seem a lot stronger than ever.

I have been waiting for this day to come and I’m extremely happy for you. I’m really surprised that you have not already done it.
I’m sure you wanted to take more time but that time is here and now. You should not sweat the small stuff. I’m sure if she was awake she would tell you the same"

“I am awake and I heard everything.”

“Ah Matsuri you scared me” Yuzu replied.

“I’m with this sexy girl here. I think same as she does. Mei has been true to her word and I cannot fault her. Not to mention you can have wild sex anytime day or night with no interruption.”

“Matsuri please don’t take about our sex life. It has nothing to do with anybody but us"  scolded Harumin to her girlfriend

Yuzu blushed as she can remember what happened this morning and the bet she has made. Matsuri looked at he fiend and could not help but comment

“Looks like someone got some this morning"

“Maybe i did, maybe I didn’t. Regarding the other stuff the actual reason why I came here if you two are saying it’s a good thing then I guess I have no choice to accept it.”

Yuzu feels a lot better asking her friends advice and she feels a lot of her tension fade away. Yuzu quickly tries to turn the conversation to a more present setting. She turns her full attention to Mitsuri and says, 

“I have more news”

“What news. It better be important don’t tell me you also are getting married"