CHAPTER 23 (NSFW)

Yuzu is the first to awake, she looks down at her sleeping beauty admiring the view. She feels herself getting turned on and her heart beat is racing, she tries to get it under control before she wakes her lover up. Looking back down she see a set of purple eyes looking up at her.

“crap" she thinks to herself as she must of woken her up but hears a beeping sound

“Oh thank god. She woke up to her alarm. Maybe I got away with it. Or not!!!”

She could feel her girlfriend touch snaking all over her body which is making it hard for her to control herself. But her girlfriend don't seem to care and continues touching her.

Her girlfriend moves her body and begins to suck and lick her breasts. While her hand is now at the top of legs and still moving down Yuzu let’s out a  moan, as she is  now completely turned and her lover seems to be enjoying that fact.

Yuzu starts to relax and open up legs so her lover can have access. She moans again as she feels her lover hands move closer and closer to her clit. Finally she can feel her lover hand on it and gasped for air.  Yuzu could not help herself and  has a mini orgasm. Her lover continues to work or her clit not stopping.

Yuzu begs her lover to use her fingers which she does but she only uses one. Teasing her slowly pushing it in at out. Yuzu hips start to grind on her hand begging for more. On the next thrust she slides in another finger she moans again. Louder. She can feel she on the  the brink and her lover moves her body up looks into those big green eyes and kisses her with a fiery passion. This sends Yuzu over the edge she arches her back and climaxes all over her lovers fingers and her hands.

Thinking it was all over Yuzu goes to move but her lover is now on top she is pinned. Her hands are above her head. Her lover whispered in her ear. “”You my darling, big sister are going nowhere yet"

Her younger sister proceeds to kiss her lips quickly before slowly moving down kissing every part of body, going down further and further. Yuzu is released from the pinned state but she could do nothing as her sister was already licking her pussy.

Everytine her clit is flick Yuzu cannot but continue to moan, she mangaes to wrap her legs around her sisters waist tightly. Knowing full well that here sister has no where to go she starts to move her hips, but her sister does not even flinch. She takes it in her stride and keeps licking her.

Mei can see that Yuzu is trying to hold back and enters her tounge in as far as it could go licking the insides. Yuzu is in ecstasy she wants this to last but knows she is losing the battle as her younger sister has finally taken full control and is dominated her which she had been trying to for a couple of months but every time she tried she has failed. She finally caught her of guard. 

Yuzu is completely defenseless and just lets her self go she moans even louder and finally screams

“OMG IM CUMMING"

She tightens her grip with her legs which holds her sisters head in place and for the first time, she squirts all her sister face.  She releases the grip she has with her legs. She looks down at her sister and begs,

“Please no more I don’t think I can take it"

“OK, my princess just rest up. I need to freshen up quickly but I’ll be back and remember we have somewhere to go this morning”

Mei slips into her robe and walks out and heads towards the bathroom. She is a complete mess full of what she sometimes refers to as Yuzu goo but she will never tell her that. It’s a private thing that’s only for her.  She is nearly finished getting herself all cleaned up when she hears the bathroom door open. She calls out