CHAPTER 22

3 months Later

Yuzu and Mei relationship continued to grow stronger and stronger with each passing day. Mei makes the decision to sell her home because of the bad memories that still linger in there. Even though she had made more memories with her sister to her is was time to find a place that she could call their home.

With this is mind she has been house hunting on her own to surprise her love. She seems to find an apartment just around the corner from the school and not too far from her parents house. She speaks to her father and mother about it and they agree to come and see the apartment that their daughter found.

Mei makes the necessary appointment for her parents and informs them of the time. Which they could not wait for. They meet up and the correct time and Mei takes them inside.

“Well this is it. This is the apartment that I have found. This is the one that I think I  can make Yuzu happy in.”

“So far so good" her father replied

“It looks lovely sweetie” Her mother said.

“Here the bedrooms. Where we have 1 master with an on suite and a smaller bedroom which can be used for people staying over and other things.”

“Sweetie what do you mean by other things"

“I mean maybe like have it as a nursery one day. As I would love a family to call my own. Not to mention I would to have my baby brother or sister stay the night."

“Really Mei don’t you think you are taking it a bit to far." her father asked.

“Not really father but I am talking 3 or 4 years in the future. I am committed to Yuzu and as we cannot have kids in the conventional way. I’m thinking that we might be able to adopt and have our family that way. But first I want to have her to myself for a few years and once we get married I intend to take you up on your offer and travel a bit with her before taking the plunge to adopt or maybe go some other route”

“I see so this apartment will become not just your home but it will become your family home.”

“Yes father that would be correct. Let’s continue"

Mei takes them to a big open space and tells them exactly what she has planned out.

“Over by the left hand side of the wall I’m going to put a chair where I can read my book and make a little office space. In the middle I will have a big enough dining table and chairs and at the far end I’m planning to get a big enough sofa and TV for Yuzu.

I’m going to put up shelves and get her the biggest film collection for her to enjoy and obviously over here is the kitchen. Here is the bathroom area for anybody who wants to stay. We’ll what do you think"

Ume was the first to speak.

“Sweetie, you never brought us here to see the apartment. You brought us over her as you have already bought the apartment.”

“Once again mother you saw right through me. Yes you are correct. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. I had enough money from the sale of my house to purchase this one. Do you think she will like it.”

“I’m sure she will.”

“I really do hope so.”

“When do you plan to tell her as I’m sure will want input on things you buy and you are aware that she has some money I’m sure she will try and give you some"

“I’m planning to tell her tonight when she gets home from shopping.”

“That actually works for us"