CHAPTER 50 NSFW

The next morning Yuzu slowly wakes up and sees bright purple orbs staring at her, before she could say good morning she feels soft lips meet hers. Mei pulls Yuzu closer and licks her bottom lip asking for entrance. Yuzu open her mouth and in an instant her mouth is invaded. Moaning ever so lightly she tries to pull deepen the kiss but she is  not in control.

Mei position herself on top of fiancé and deepens the kiss her self, only stopping for air. Mei tries to kiss her again but Yuzu places a finger on her lips to stop her. While saying.

"Mei, please stop, I'm still saw from last night and I am really hungry. Can we continue this once we have eaten."

"Wow, Yuzu I never knew you could control yourself."

"If I'm honest, I am so turned on right now but I really need energy."

"If you say so."

"Please don't look sad, let me cook you up some breakfast to make it up to you."

"Actually that really does sound like a good idea"

Mei rolls off her and looks at her naked fiancé. Seeing all the new marks that have been left on her body. She thinks to herself "I did that." And cannot help letting a little chuckle. She grabs her robe and walks to the bathroom.

Yuzu manages to get of the bed grabs her own robe and walks into the kitchen to start on breakfast. She looks in the fridge to see what they have available, which by their standard was not much. She closes the fridge door and heads back to the bedroom. She takes of her robe and walks into the bathroom.

"Mei............"

Yuzu could not finish her sentence as she was in a trance. Seeing her lover naked with the water from the shower running over body made her a bit hot under the collar. She slowly walks closer to her and grabs her lover waist from behind. She slowly moves her hands around her body.

Her hands start to fondle her lover breasts which makes Mei moan. Mei tries to turn her body so that she can face her fiancé but Yuzu places her leg in between hers and continues rubbing. Mei starts to moan a lot louder. Yuzu then starts to nibble her ears, which send chills down her spine. Yuzu whispers in her ears.

"Mei, I know I stopped you but seeing you like this, I don't think I can hold back"

"Please touch me Yuzu."

"I am touching you."

"Touch me more."

Yuzu slowly moves her hands lower and lower, she can feel her lover grinding her on leg. She continues to go lower and starts to rub her clit. Mei let out a big moan. Yuzu removes her leg and turns her lover around. As soon as she is turned Yuzu goes to her knees and inserts 2 fingers into her lovers vagina. Yuzu starts to speed up and goes deeper hitting her lovers g spot.

Mei takes her hands and grabs Yuzu head and starts to move it towards her own pussy. Yuzu can feel what Mei is trying to tell her. She removes her fingers grabs hold of one of Mei legs and places it on her shoulder, she leans in and starts to sucks on her sister clit hard, making Mei shake in the process. She then moves her tounge lower pushes it in as far as it would go.  She can feel her lovers wall tighten and she knows that she is getting ready to release. She quickens her movement of her tounge. She does not stop she keeps on going and within a couple of minutes she can taste her lovers juices running down the back of her throat.

Yuzu carries on using her mouth to prolonge the orgasm. Once she is satisfied she places her lovers leg back to the ground and uses her own body to catch her sister.

Once Mei regains her breathing to a normal pace she looks into her lovers eyes, and starts to speak a bit out of character.

"OMG, Yuzu, that was amazing. I think was my biggest one yet."