CHAPTER 45

A/N nearly 7k reads. Thank you it means a lot to me. Sorry for the update but I managws to get this chapter and the next one done today so please enjoy. Also thank you for your votes!!.

The two sisters enjoy the dinner that was made by the eldest and both are going over things that they want to get across to Yuri before she comes over. They are both are so engrossed in what they want they lose track off time. Not to mentioned they missed Yuri knocking on the door. They were too engrossed in their own little world, they finally come out of their world when they hear Yuzu phone vibrating on the table. Yuzu picks it up and answers it.

"Hello Yuri."

"Good evening Yuzu."

"Is everything ok"

"Yes everything is fine. Don't tell me you don't want the job."

"No that's not it, I was wondering if you were in."

"Yes we are. We are waiting for you to turn up"

"Well it would be nice if you answered the door then I have been knocking for a while."

"It a bit early for you to come."

"Yuzu, have you looked at the time."

Yuzu takes the phone from her ear and looks. 20:00. She places the phone back on the table and runs to answer the door.

"I'm so sorry Yuri. Please come in."

Yuri let's her self in and is gawking at the home that they share. She carries on walking into the living room where is also greeted by Mei. Mei points towards the chair and sits down opposite her, while Yuzu goes and makes some drinks and brings them out. Once Yuzu finally sits down they get down to business. Mei speaks first.

"Yuri, firstly let me thank you for doing this for us. I know it will be a very hard task for you to complete and with not much time to it in."

"I still don't know what it you rally want me to do."

"OK, let me get to the point. We need you to find us some wedding dresses and 2 evening dresses and 2 maid of honour outfits. We are planning to get married on the 28th December so you only really have about 3 months tops."

"OK that should be plenty of time to me find a dress for you each."

"Mei and myself want to wear matching wedding dresses." Yuzu speaks up

"Wow matching dresses that's going to take some real doing. Not sure if I can do that. But I will try my very best."

"Also" Yuzu continues to speak.

"You are fully aware that this is a lesbian wedding and I know that you already know this. But there is more to us than that."

Looking confused. Yuri tilts her head and with a confused look asks them both.

"What do you mean by that."

Yuzu takes Mei hand into hers and turns to Yuri takes a deep breath

"We cannot remember if we have told you but we want to open. Even though we are lesbians we are also step sisters. I'm really hoping that this does not put you off the job that we want you to do."

Yuzu squeezes her lovers hands and awaits her answer.

"I don't care about that. If you love each that's all I care about."

"Really. You don't care about us being step sisters."

"Nope not at all."

Feeling a lot more relaxed Mei let's out of Yuzu hands and starts to speak to Yuri.

"Yuri. We are willing to pay you 250,000 Yen for your work to start with and an extra 150,000 Yen when the work is completed. We will also be paying for the dresses and other things. When can you start."

"I will start tomorrow."

"That's great news. I will directly pay you into your account all I will need is your bank details. We are counting on you to do this. So good luck."

Yuri stands up bows and speaks to both of the girls.

"Yuzu, Mei. Please leave this up to me. I will not let you down."

"Thank you" Both of the girls say.
Yuri writes her bank details down bows once again and leaves. Both of girls are happy that it went as well as it did go well both of them fill like a bit of weight has been lifted off there shoulders and they know it would be stressful to go out and buy them themselves.

Yuzu stands up and pulls out her phone and calls her mama.

"Hello"

"Yuzu, it's great to hear from you."

"I'm glad you are awake. Can we pop over for a while."

"Of course we would love too see you both."

"We will be there in 15."

With the short sweet conversation over Yuzu looks at Mei who also a confused face. and holds out her hand. Mei gently places her hand into Yuzu and starts to speak.