CHAPTER 29 (NSFW)

Mei is at work counting down the hours until she can finally go home. She hears a knock on the door and says

“Come in"

Sally walks through the door with Mei lunch which had been pre ordered. Mei places the pen down on the table looks at her receptionist and thanks her. As Sally is leaving she see Mei following her.

“Excuse me Ms Aihara is everything ok"

“Yes everything is fine I would like to eat my lunch in peace so I’m locking the door.”

“Oh I see"

“Sorry Sally but my girlfriend is pestering me to eat properly while I work”

“That’s a smart lady.”

“If only that was true."

With that Mei shuts the door behind her and locks it. She goes back to eat her lunch at her desk. Still thinking about her beloved she decides to take a picture of her self. She sits on the table loosen her tie, unbutton her shirt so that her bra was showing and click the picture was done. Without a second thought she sends it. Hoping to get a picture back. She finishes her of her lunch and goes straight back to work.

Yuzu was just getting in to the car when her goes off. She sees it has been sent by her lover thinking it was a message she opens it and quickly closes it again. She sits down in the car all red in the face. Her mother looks at her and knows something is up but does not say anything.

Yuzu turns to the driver and says

“Can you drop me off at the school please and take these two beautiful women home.”
Once again the driver nods his head and off they get.

“Sorry I just want to pop in and see her and to make sure she has eaten. I will be home in an hour or so. Mother please take this and hide it in your room. Don’t show anybody including papa"

“OK hunnie no worries”

As the school was close to the shopping centre they were there within 5 minutes. Yuzu hops out the car and heads toward her lover. Once she is there she speaks to Sally at the desk and asks

“Is she in there and has she had lunch"

“Yes, Ms Aihara said that she is locking the door so she can eat in peace”
Yuzu fiddles around with her bag and pulls out a key. Looks at Sally with a cheeky grin

“Glad I had this cut then"

Yuzu goes toward the door and unlocks it walks straight in and locks it behind her. She proceeds to walk to her lover and kisses her.

“Yuzu, why r u here"

“Well someone sent me a picture and made me wet.”

“You should be resting.”

“I’ve rested enough. Now take responsibility for your actions”

“What do you mean by take responsibility”

“I mean forget that stupid bet.”

Yuzu pulls down her underwear as for once she wore a skirt instead of shorts. She steps in front of her girlfriend and hops on the table right in front her. She moves her legs as wide as she could lifts up her skirt stares right into her lovers eyes and says.

“You made this wet"

Looking in her lovers eyes. She sticks a finger inside herself.  She starts of slowly and gradually goes faster and faster. She let’s out a little moan and carries on pleasuring herself. Not satisfied with one finger she slides in another one and just keeps on. She can feel her climax is coming and  shuffles forward a little bit showing her girlfriend her shaven pussy. She moves her legs onto her sisters shoulders and pushes her face close. Yuzu did not stop she kept on sliding her fingers in out. Yuzu can feel her sister breath on her pussy and turns her on even more and let's out a moan just before she climaxes over the desk and on her sisters face.

Mei is in complete and total shock. Yuzu pushes her sister back removes her legs from her sisters shoulders leans forward and grabs her tie. In her best sexual voice she leans in and says.

“Are you just going to watch me or don’t you want to play with your sisters pussy"

Mei cannot hold back anymore as she is completely wet herself she stands up takes her trousers from her suit off, removes her underwear pushing things off her table to makes room and climbs on top. She starts to lower her pussy to her sister face and before she got half way down she felt Yuzu lick her clit.

Feeling the tongue of her lover send shivers down her spine. She returns the favour she leans her head down and starts to lick her sister clit. She moves her tongue up and down, she slowly inserts a finger while continuing  to lick. Yuzu let’s out big moan. Mei just pushes her pussy down harder on her lover. Yuzu moves her arm around her sister legs to push her down even more. She starts to lick quicker and quicker as she enters her lover pussy with her tongue her whole face is coved cum.

Mei is not finished with her lover just yet and starts to insert another into her pussy. A few minutes later she feels her sisters walls tighten. Within moment her face and desk was covered. With what seemed to be Yuzu biggest orgasm yet.

Mei gets off her lover and sits in her chair. Yuzu slowly gets of the table and goes to her knees. She grabs her sisters legs and moves them to the side.

She leans in on her sister and kisses her with more passion. While they were kissing Yuzu hands had moved and made their way towards her pussy. Yuzu did not hesitate she slammed in 2 fingers. Mei tried to give her more access but the arms of the chair were in the way. Yuzu did not flinch she kept on moving her fingers in and out in and out. Wanting to release Mei says.

“Harder Yuzu please.”

“only if you call me sister"

“Sister please harder.”

Yuzu goes harder. Mei manages to wrap her legs around her matching her thrust with her body. Yuzu can feel her lovers body tense up. She slides in 1 more finger which her sister feels right away.

“OMG I’m coming again.”

Yuzu felt Mei whole body shake with pleasure. She takes out her fingers which are now drenched from Mei climax.
Yuzu slumps on her girlfriend body breathing heavily just as much as her sister. Once they both get their breathing back to normal. They kiss each other once more.
Once the kiss was over they started to get dressed Mei looked at her sister, her lover her life and said

“That was amazing. I don’t think I have ever climaxed that hard and what possessed you to do that.”

“I totally agree that was amazing but that was our best sex yet. I needed you. I missed being intimate with you and when you sent that photo it took me over the edge. I’ve never done that before In front of anyone”

“Sorry Yuzu but I am lost.”

“You know play with myself"

“Only you Mei only you get this side of me. Now try and get home I’ll cook dinner for you.”

“I’m going to be late again as the rest of the furniture will be turning up tonight”

“That’s fine I will cook it for you when you get home and I will eat dinner with you.”

“I love you"

“Love you too"

Yuzu leaves her girlfriend to try and finish work calls the driver and heads home.