CHAPTER 48

The girls says their final goodbyes to their parents and too their little sister. Mei gets her phone and calls their driver to come and take then home. As the girls get into the vehicle Yuzu leans on her fiancé shoulder, with her eyes feeling heavy she nods off to sleep. It was not long before Mei has to wakes her up as they have arrived home.
When they enter their apartment and close the door Mei pins Yuzu against the door and kisses her, she licks her bottom lip asking for entrance which she was given. Mei explores her mouth like she has done so many times before.

Yuzu cannot help herself and let's out a little moan. Not only that she melted into the kiss. Admittedly Yuzu loved it when Mei done this to her but she would never tell her that. They only parted due to the lack of oxygen. Mei held her tight and softly spoke.

"I hope that when we decide to have kids and if I end up pregnant I want you to deliver it."

Yuzu lets out a little chuckle and replies.

"If that is what you want then let's do it."

"Thank you Yuzu and if I have not said it to you, you were amazing! Today. Can I ask you a question."

"Of course you can. You can ask me any question you like."

Mei lets go of Yuzu takes her hand and walks into the dining area and pulls a seat out for her fiancé. Yuzu takes the seat while Mei goes into the kitchen to grab a couple of bottles of water. She hands one to blonde and looks her in the eye and proceeds to ask her a question.

"I know we spoke about you doing a business course to help me with the school and stuff which I am happy about but I want you to consider something."

"Mei what are you getting at."

"Why don't you consider to become a mid wife. The way you handled yourself today was amazing. I don't think you belong in a stuffy office. You are a free sprit and I don't want your personality to suffer because of me. You can still attend the meeting and help me with bits and pieces but I really want you to be you."

"Wow, I really love you and if I am honest I don't think I could sit in a stuffy office all day. I will consider it but I will make a decision until we are married and until we have travelled. Only then will I answer you. Is that OK."

Mei does not answer, she leans across the table places her hands on Yuzu cheek and kisses her softly. Mei then turns towards the kitchen leans back and says

"I'm hungry, help me cook."

"Sounds good."

The girls make something quick to eat and both of them eat in silence but it was an awkward silence it was a natural silence. Once finished eating and everything washed up and put away. Yuzu turns and quickly places a kiss on her lovers cheek and whispers in her ear

"I'm going for a bath."

Mei just blushes and blushes hard. The redness in her face was the reaction Yuzu was looking for. She turns and walks towards the bathroom. Mei was just about to follow her when her phone rang. Looking disappointed she looks at her phone and see that Yuri is calling.

"Hello Yuri, How are you and most important how's the search coming along."

"That is what I am calling you for. I will be coming to your apartment in 2 days with the choices I have found."

"That's great. I will round everybody up and get them here."

"OK. See you then."

With the short conversation over. Mei walks towards the bedroom and strips she then walks into the bathroom. She see her fiancé in all her glory under the shower. She slowly walks up to her and wraps her arms around her waist. Yuzu leans into her and wraps her arms around her lovers neck. Feeling the sensation of skin on skin.
Mei then whispers into her ear.

"I could not resist, I saw you naked and just had to join you. Also I wanted to let you know that Yuri just called. As she will be here in 2 days."

Yuzu turns and faces her fiancé and once again places her arms on her neck and softly speaks.

"Really."

"Yes. Not long left now before I completely make you mine."

"I'm already yours. I have been for long time."