CHAPTER 25

Yuzu wakes up in the middle of night sweating and shaking and it’s not because of her girlfriend who is wrapped up I’m her arms as for the last few months it has been a pleasant feeling for her. She gets up without waking up her girlfriend, she puts on her dressing gown and walk into the front room. As she sits down on the chair, she starts to think to her self about everything that’s happen in the last few month.

“These last few months have been crazy. I’ve broke up with Sara. Mei is back with me, gramps knows about us, Mei gets divorced, mama is pregnant and now we are going to live together. Who would of thought that this will ever happen.”

Yuzu is so deep in thought she don’t even feel her girlfriend arms around her. Her girlfriend then spoke softly

“Yuzu'

Yuzu jumps out of her skin nearly knocking her girlfriend out. She then runs around and looks behind her.

“Mei I’m so so sorry"

“it’s my fault for scaring you.”

Yuzu picks her up and makes her sit in the sofa checking her all over to make sure she is OK. After a big sigh of relief, she finally sits down. Mei looks at her sister and she can see that something is bothering her.

“Yuzu"

“Yes Mei"

“What’s wrong”

“Nothing is wrong.”

“Yuzu Aihara don’t lie to me. I can tell something is up with you as I can see it in your face”

“Nothing is wrong I’m been thinking about things"

Mei starts to panic as she thinks her lover is having second thoughts about moving in with her and instead of beating around the bush she just asks her

“Are you having second thoughts”

“Don’t be silly, I’m looking forward to it.”

“Then what are you thinking about"

“I’m thinking about what has happened to me in the last few months"

“Is that all"

“Yes I promise you that is it"

Mei starts to ponder what has happened to them in the last few months as well.

“Well your not wrong, just thinking about it gives me chills"

“You don’t have to tell me. This is why I woke up"

“If you ever want to talk about anything I’m here for you."

“I know you are Mei.”

Yuzu slowly gets up from the chair and sits on her sisters lap and asks her girlfriend

“Do you regret coming back”

“Absolutely not. I love you. I’m going to spend my life with you"

“Mei. Marry me"

“Yuzu, are you being serious right now"

“I would not ask if I was not serious"

“My beloved. I’m going to have to decline your proposal.”

“Why"

“2 reasons. 1) with everything going on I’m not sure you are in the right frame of mind.

2) I don’t feel like I have proven myself properly.”

“I don’t care what you think. You have proven yourself more in the last 3 months that you ever did.”